Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Europe League greatest comebacks.....

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
1709845714522.png

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
I’ve got my share of suffering in Europe. As I confessed in one of my first posts here I’ve always been QPR. At least since the late 70’s. My interest has come and gone during the years. The last 4-5 years my daughter suddenly got interested in football and fell for BHA. God, I’m so glad she didn’t go with one of the big 6 or something. I’ve started to like football again! Everything about this club is very, very special. I guess you just can’t let go of those superhoops but I must admit I’ve got an overdose of BHA these last years. Anyway, QPR beat Partizan Belgrade 6-2 at Highbury (because of the Astroturf) in the UEFA cup, probably one of my happiest moment in my life, listening to the BBC. Losing 4-0 away was quite the opposite. I just hope this crazy circle will come to an end with a 4-0 victory (and a win in ET or penalties) next week. If Partizan could do it, so can BHA! Good night all!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
“Bonjourno”
“Yes, who is it please?”
“Is you, Bryan, yeez?”
Yes, sorry, who is this calling please?”
“Is Roberto, De Zerbi”
“…..Er, hello, how can I help you Roberto?”
“Wella, we comma unstuck eh 4 a nil down at half time. Is very bad luck. So we likea you comma play next Thursday Mr Wade…”

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Based on the fact that we WILL concede at least one, maybe two, I think we should just go for SEVEN 👍
Yeap so few clean sheets, no chance against Roma

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve got my share of suffering in Europe. As I confessed in one of my first posts here I’ve always been QPR. At least since the late 70’s. My interest has come and gone during the years. The last 4-5 years my daughter suddenly got interested in football and fell for BHA. God, I’m so glad she didn’t go with one of the big 6 or something. I’ve started to like football again! Everything about this club is very, very special. I guess you just can’t let go of those superhoops but I must admit I’ve got an overdose of BHA these last years. Anyway, QPR beat Partizan Belgrade 6-2 at Highbury (because of the Astroturf) in the UEFA cup, probably one of my happiest moment in my life, listening to the BBC. Losing 4-0 away was quite the opposite. I just hope this crazy circle will come to an end with a 4-0 victory (and a win in ET or penalties) next week. If Partizan could do it, so can BHA! Good night all!
You must have enjoyed playing in Rome in those days. There's bloody SPQR stuff everywhere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here