Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Euro 2020

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Managed to get 2 50e tickets for the Czech republic game.

Overall between chums I am going to Croatia game, Czech republic game and Semi final so happy with that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I've got a spare ticket for Italy v Switzerland in Rome on June 17th as I got 4 in the first round and only need 3.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

How much was ticket mate?

If anyone else has tickets for any games they cannot get to then I would be interested. Cheers.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I have 2 tickets for each semi final. will be looking to offload 2, depending if we get there or not.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just had another email- new sales window open, first come first served.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Probably not correct, but they are indicating availability in all categories for all Wembley games.

Annotation 2020-02-26 132912.png

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Have you managed to get on? Stuck in the queue at my end.

No I'm in the queue- based on the speed of the progress bar I reckon it will be around the same as last time- 2 hours-ish... by which point they will all have gone!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No I'm in the queue- based on the speed of the progress bar I reckon it will be around the same as last time- 2 hours-ish... by which point they will all have gone!

Do you know if we can only apply for games we originally applied for? Or is this a bit of a bun fight for everything?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do you know if we can only apply for games we originally applied for? Or is this a bit of a bun fight for everything?

Looks like general sale chaos now - black friday style.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You can apply for any. It's a big bun fight. I got two tickets selected and then had to fill in a more or less unreadable captcha to get them in my basket. By the time I'd done that correctly the tickets had gone. Back round the loop several times then it threw me back out to the waiting room.

If you think the Brighton ticket system is poor, try UEFAs. Mind you, the load must be mind boggling.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interesting. Well, I will see how I get on but am anticipating the Wembley tickets to be well gone by the time I get on.

Yeah fair chance - the progress bar is absolutely crawling.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Looks good availability for Englands game on the 19th June at Wembley. Hopefully some cheap tickets left by the time I get into the system.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looks good availability for Englands game on the 19th June at Wembley. Hopefully some cheap tickets left by the time I get into the system.

That is the one I want! Got tickets for the other 2 games already bagged.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Also have to hope Scotland don't qualify or that game gets moved to Hampden Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here