Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's v Derby Away

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's interesting that Evan Ferguson is getting the U23s chance ahead of Zak Emmerson, who is a couple of months older but can't stop scoring at U18 level and already has played in the Football League for Oldham.

Nice problem to have I suppose.

Aye, got a hattrick on Saturday.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Absolutely deserved. We've played some excellent football, have just been missing the final pass.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Harrison Foulkes. He is making his debut for Derby. Born in Eastbourne and attended Seaford Head School (previously in the academy at West Ham and then with AFC Wimbledon before doing his scholarship with Hull City).

Woman at work knows the family. He’s signed a one year contract at Derby. Was let go at Wimbledon as he wasn’t tall enough. They’ve not met Mat Ryan then!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lovely stuff. 0-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Furlong mars a brilliant performance with a stupid second yellow. No need to lunge in like that when we have a 2-goal lead.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's interesting that Evan Ferguson is getting the U23s chance ahead of Zak Emmerson, who is a couple of months older but can't stop scoring at U18 level and already has played in the Football League for Oldham.

Nice problem to have I suppose.

He's a big lad though - bundled in his goal very nicely!

Second yellow for Furlong - no complaints, professional foul.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is McGill a bit small for a GK? - or is their no.9 huge? The way McGill is almost having to stand on tip toe to peer over his shoulder is a bit of a mis-match!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I wonder where all the u23s are? Training with the first team? Certainly expect Roberts to be. Maybe Tanimowo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here