Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U21s v villa u21s Friday 3rd Nov 7pm

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hinshelwood on for Moder?
Missed the first few minutes of 2nd half.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Made hard work of it in the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watched the second half - wasn’t near the style RDZ wants for the club - too many long balls but was still a strong performance.

The 6 dog Hinchy was decent but my word Mark O’Mahony looks some talent. Can see him going far and making the first team.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Watched the second half - wasn’t near the style RDZ wants for the club - too many long balls but was still a strong performance.

The 6 dog Hinchy was decent but my word Mark O’Mahony looks some talent. Can see him going far and making the first team.
Watched him a lot this season, he’s got the same traits as Fergie, unlucky not to score tonight, but all his work otherwise was very good.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Look forward to seeing several of these guys step up to the first team... when the Asian Cup and AFCON are on in the New Year. Eek!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Look forward to seeing several of these guys step up to the first team... when the Asian Cup and AFCON are on in the New Year. Eek!
We play twice a week now. Big boy time.

Yes....effing frightening :lolol: :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Watched him a lot this season, he’s got the same traits as Fergie, unlucky not to score tonight, but all his work otherwise was very good.
The way he works back and plays for the team is brilliant. Fergie may seem a lazy comparison for obvious reasons but I think exactly the same. Very similar. Fingers crossed. And hats off to whoever found him and Fergie if it’s the same scout…

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The way he works back and plays for the team is brilliant. Fergie may seem a lazy comparison for obvious reasons but I think exactly the same. Very similar. Fingers crossed. And hats off to whoever found him and Fergie if it’s the same scout…
Like buses to Woodingdean, wait ages for one then 2 come at the same time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here