Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm watching on YouTube.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I just watched it back, I don’t think it was high footed and he won the ball cleanly.
.... and completely wiped out his man; dangerous play, so a foul; last man, peventing a goal scoring opportunity. Even allowing it was a Palace player he pole-axed, still the straightest of straight reds!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Should have played Mwepu & Trossard

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Should have played Mwepu & Trossard
..... errrmm .........

I believe we can play overage player(s) in the U21 competition - we have played both Dicker and Crofts in fairly recent times - but best not ones with dangerous heart conditions, eh?

Gilmour and Enciso maybe, and I wonder why no Todd Miler (loan on the cards?)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

You require a selected membership or palace tv+ subscription to access thislive broadcast​

Get access to the entire Palace TV library along with live broadcasts, Palace audio commentary, digital programmes & much more. No way am I paying any Palace sucription fee’s

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The ref is so far out of his depth is it painful. Ruined the game with the sending off which was a debatable foul and generally got no idea what he is doing

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You require a selected membership or palace tv+ subscription to access thislive broadcast​

Get access to the entire Palace TV library along with live broadcasts, Palace audio commentary, digital programmes & much more. No way am I paying any Palace sucription fee’s
You don't need to - on MyAlbionTV, and also, I understand, on Youtube.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

Also, if you read that page, it states you don't need to pay to watch live broadcasts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here