Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tyson Fury’s next fight

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
No way Usyk Fury is 23rd December either. 8 weeks between fights?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
From BBC Sport:

Fury wins on split decision​

Thumbs up: 5,993
Thumbs down: 29.6K

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love Fury but he seemed a shadow of himself in that fight. Worrying.

Reactions: Vin

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
pollitcs. No way was Fury going to lose a decision in that fight.

Usyk looks very confident now, and I think he may win now

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Why the f*** did we all bother , I could have spent some time learning to crotchet 😂

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fury is a gobby dickhead, I just cannot stand the bloke. He should be f***ing EMBARRASSED tonight, because everyone and his mum knows he lost that fight. Got dropped in the 3rd, and came out of the ring with a pulverised face, whereas Ngannou looked like he'd just been out for tea with his auntie.

Joke decision. He knows it. We know it. Warren knows it. What a f***ing carve-up.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It's only two years if you believe in Wilder.
Fury is a gobby dickhead, I just cannot stand the bloke. He should be f***ing EMBARRASSED tonight, because everyone and his mum knows he lost that fight. Got dropped in the 3rd, and came out of the ring with a pulverised face, whereas Ngannou looked like he'd just been out for tea with his auntie.

Joke decision. He knows it. We know it. Warren knows it. What a f***ing carve-up.
Very much this. The Saudis and Usyk are rubbing their hands together though. The normal Joshua haters on boxing threads have gone quiet, turns out Fury hasn't beat anyone half decent since Klitschko 8 years ago.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Didn't watch the fight but I'm not surprised Fury won on points (however controversial some may think the result was)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's only two years if you believe in Wilder.

Very much this. The Saudis and Usyk are rubbing their hands together though. The normal Joshua haters on boxing threads have gone quiet, turns out Fury hasn't beat anyone half decent since Klitschko 8 years ago.
Yep. Terrible from Fatty Fury.

Looking back, the only explanation for the decision is that the Usyk fight is going to be in the same venue and the judges didn’t want to risk losing it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's worrying about it? He's 35 and hasn't had a serious fight in over two years...
Worrying as he will lose his undefeated record to one of the big boys and I want him to retire undefeated having beaten Usyk and AJ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here