Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyson Fury

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Shows exactly what a PUSSY David Haye is, hope he NEVER gets a shot at the CHAMP

Haye is skint, he spunked all his millions and needs the paycheck. I'd tell him to go do one, unless/until he becomes the mandatory challenger.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
What i want to know is if, at 39, that the is the end of Wladimir Klitchko, or will he have the stomach to try and get his belts back, if there is no rematch clause?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jaw - dropping moment there when the judges announced a unanimous, clear cut verdict - to Fury! Great stuff, marvellous scenes.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So you think this fight was worse then them? I didnt jump off my seat for any of them bouts, this was a tense fight. In fact 10x better then Mayweather/Pacquaio!

I'd put this one right on par with Money Vs Manny (obviously no comparison to the hype though).
Very dull, spiced up slightly from the 9th round.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good I'm glad for him. Wants the best for the people but still slated by most. Never thought he would win on points tonight ever.

I hope he enjoys it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why is everyone so pleased that an Irishman won a world title ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
What i want to know is if, at 39, that the is the end of Wladimir Klitchko, or will he have the stomach to try and get his belts back, if there is no rematch clause?

There is a rematch clause, it's a definite
....also amazingly a Benn v Eubank rematch bring whispered about!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
is the venue for the re-match in the clause

hopefully this fight will be in Britain and have a proper boxing atmosphere

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
not sure about parker Junior Fa easily beat him. looks good but avoiding anyone who can hit lucas browne, sonny bill, richard towers etc

No he's been great as professional, hes doing what Joshua has doing, but slightly better opposition, hes only prospect but will be on the heavyweight scene, just like Joshua in a year or two... I dont take amateur losses too seriously, just like Joshua getting sparked by Whyte. In fact even though Whyte is friends with the Fury's thats another exciting fight.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I'd put this one right on par with Money Vs Manny (obviously no comparison to the hype though).
Very dull, spiced up slightly from the 9th round.

It was an exciting fight though, unlike Manny and Floyd you knew either of them could get KO'd at anytime during the fight. Fury was a genius in there.

is the venue for the re-match in the clause

hopefully this fight will be in Britain and have a proper boxing atmosphere

Unfortuenly the rematch clause is in Germany I believe, but Fury gets a better percentage of the purse.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Eubank mentioned it on 'I'm a Celeb'!!

Benn in an interview said it was a possibility in 2012. Both fighters were up for it but the promotion/money side fell through

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
As for Fury, I enjoyed the fight. it was all about the win. He did what he needed to do.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why is everyone so pleased that an Irishman won a world title ?

I quiet happy about it, but then I'm part Irish anyway.

Since when has Lancashire been in Ireland ? He is a gipsy not a paddy

He was born in Lancashire but his parents and grandparents were all born in Ireland, he boxed for Ireland and England as an amateur.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Some of the comments about Tyson Fury from the likes of [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] have been disgraceful and just showed now how STUPID you all were. Only one MAN had the INTELLIGANCE to realise that Tyson Fury was a SPECIAL talent and would win the World Title and this was FIVE years ago, the rest of you CLOWNS were thinking that big STIFF David Price, that cowardly PUSSY David Haye would beat him and now you're saying the 2015 reincarnation of Frank BURNO Joshua will beat him and the TRUTH is he could beat them all on the same night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here