Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Tyson FURY*

D

Deleted member 18477

Is Fury still running from Price? Proper chicken shit is Fury.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
With the exception of your views on Fraudley I usually agree with everything you normally write about the noble art however on this Ernest you are 100% wrong, Price will destroy Fury inside 3 rounds.

No you're buying into the hype, Fury has a TRIED and tested chin and been in with better fighters than Price, just because Tyson is slightly mentally unhinged doesn't make him a bad fighter

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Price v Fury remind me of Haye v Maccarinelli. Both fighters were talked up, people were divided who would win. One went on to the world stage the other now gets knocked out most fights.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
To be honest I see Price as Gary Mason and Tyson Fury as Lennox Lewis and all these deluded idiots saying he is running are wide of the mark, it is called building up a fight to make a massive pay day[/

Gary mason would have beat tyson fury

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Fury has a glass jaw and is not a big puncher, its the worst possible combination for a heavyweight.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The Tv issue is the biggest stumbling block IMHO, Price at Boxnation Fury at Channel 5, unless they bite the bullet and fight on a neutral channel, Sky, but perhaps there's more chance of Dick Tight joining ARS around the tree for carols than that happening!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Tv issue is the biggest stumbling block IMHO, Price at Boxnation Fury at Channel 5, unless they bite the bullet and fight on a neutral channel, Sky, but perhaps there's more chance of Dick Tight joining ARS around the tree for carols than that happening!

Actually it's not a stumbling block at all, Fury is on C5 who also have the Primetime PPV channel which showed Hattons fight last week and Price is on Boxnation as Maloney fell out with SKY when they axed his promotions in favour of 100% Eddie Hearn shows.

I can see a massive show next summer on PPV on Primetime , Fury v Price for Klitchkos vacant title, plus the likes of Degale, Eubank Jnr in title shots on the undercard and C5 will be used to build it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here