Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TWO years ago today

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And for a larger dose of Championship nostalgia, and to remind us all how hard the Championship is... 2 years ago this month

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I missed it, but have watched the highlights many a time. Parachute-monied Inbreds thought they’d turn up and beat us, before taking their rightful place in the PL summer 2017. Wrong.

I love their hilarious defending and hapless goalie.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of my fav ever games. We all expected such a tough game & we just battered them. Pritchard was absolutely DESTROYED verbally by the whole ground. Looking forward to hudds at home this season for some more!

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
That first Murray goal was absolutely hilarious.

This reminds me, are the highlights for previous seasons on Seagulls TV broken for everyone? I wanted to watch some whilst a bit drunk and a few including this match cut off at nine minutes. :tantrum:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Boring boring Hughton

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Loved that game. I wonder how that would have turned out if Murray's shot towards an empty net had hit the post and gone OUT rather than IN?
Muzza would have knocked in the rebound easy as (c/f Saints away 1st game under Poyet) of course!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
The Murray header is one of my favourite Amex goals. An amazinf counter.

Staggering that the Norwich left back Olsson got a Prem move after being left on his arse that day, humiliated and reminiscent of Buckley v Harding!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Great memory and always rated Sam Baldock, not least because he has lovely brown eyes!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here