Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two HIGHLY recommended Documentaries

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone like the Wonderland series? I bimmin' love it. Check this out:

If you can find anywhere to stream this, do so...

The Ghostman of Skye
Episode 2 of 8, Series 2

Duration: 40 minutes

The Isle of Skye is a place marked out not just by its rugged Scottish beauty, but also by an extraordinarily high number of reports of ghost experiences. Local crofters, churchmen and policemen are among the myriad witnesses who claim to have seen a ghostchild, a headless woman, a strange light, or the island's most famous phantom - a ghost car that approaches before evaporating into the night.

With the memory of his deceased wife Nina still fresh in his mind, former missionary Donald Angus Maclean has set himself up as a collector of the island's ghost stories. As he investigates the strange and sometimes sinister tales, it's revealed that he too is haunted - not by visions of disappearing cars or headless women, but by the memory of his dead wif

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Little Dieter Needs to Fly is a great watch.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I recently watched a good one on Netflix about Jonestown. Very thought provoking.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
'Inside Job' is a superb documentary about the crash, explains what happened from the 1990's up to 2008 in a very easy to understand way with great interviews. Actually had a cinema release last year. Watch this movie and you will be an expert on the subject and will be able to impress all your friends

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Indeed. DOY has a free showing in Preston Park of his doc about the caves (name escapes me temporarily) in a few days, check out the website.

Cave of Forgotten Dreams. I saw that advertised recently thanks for reminding me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Great series (if a little 'sensational') Sherpa headcams all the way to the summit. The closest I'll ever get to summitting Everest.

51Qg9R6JbbL.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here