Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two defeats in a row!

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Come on, there must be some STHs who are now totally disillusioned with the team and regret having bought Season Tickets. First such person to contact me, I'll pay a fair price to buy it off you!

:D

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm already a season ticket holder, but I'm willing to put myself out to purchase another season ticket off anyone who's had enough this season... obviously the price will reflect how terrible everything is at the Albion at the moment. :)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I know you're being tongue in cheek but you have to say 1 league defeat away to the promotion favourites in 7 games is f***ing immense!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Come on, there must be some STHs who are now totally disillusioned with the team and regret having bought Season Tickets. First such person to contact me, I'll pay a fair price to buy it off you!

:D

yeah i don't think we're all plastic ;) sure as hell some people are though.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Whats it matter if there is plastic fans .. The club get there money .. and we dont have a half empty stadium . Just make sure you enjoy the game dont worry about everyone else . Aslong as there cheering for The albion ... Welcome aboard the gus bus !!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I know you're being tongue in cheek but you have to say 1 league defeat away to the promotion favourites in 7 games is f***ing immense!

And the only other defeat against a team who will finish the season iin the top half dozen or so in the Pemeiier League. Those stats will make a STH even more desperate to hang on their beloved ticket!.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
My offer still stands even after 4 games without a win... I'm still prepared to buy a season ticket off anyone who no longer wants it.
I'm absolutely gutted at last night's result, particularly after having been so pleased to manage to get tickets - but if anyone is so gutted that they regret having bought a season ticket, I would point out that MY regret is STILL that I DIDN'T manage to get one.
...(Pretty please with sprinkles on top????)

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
its only 2 defeats and i know one of them was against the scum and Liverpool but its not the end of the world and i will never give mine up it was just a bad second half performance last night and i will keep going

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I thought we drew with Leeds.

Look at the date on the posts...
At the time I first started this thread, it was losses to Leicester and Liverpool. (Nothing to get too upset about, in my book.)
Now I've re-posted against the same thread, I don't see a way to change the thread title - if you're concerned about the title being out of date, then, if anyone's able, it could be changed to "4 games without a win" now. But I'm sure we don't really want to keep changing the thread title after every game!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Yeah. After last night's truly dismal performance I have decided to give up my season ticket for free. In fact, I'll throw in all my Albion gubbings (which amounts to quite alot) and go and live on an island somewhere in the Pacific. PM for details of where I can send the ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here