Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two bids in for Grant and Francis..

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I can confirm we have made bids for two Southend players.

The first is Simon Francis and the bid is around 100k

The second is a very ambitious bid for Anthony Grant at 300k. He is one of their best players so not sure how likely they are of letting him go.

This was from a Southend mate of mine who knows people heavily involved in the club. I thought the news would have reached the Southend boards by now but haven't found any so far...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So you've heard it from someone who knows someone who might possibly know, and yet you're saying you can 'confirm' it?

Not to be cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it. Could be there's nothing on their boards because there's no truth in the story, but I guess only time will tell.

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
Yey :l

''On 4th February 2005, Simon Francis was responsible for a multiple vehicle pile-up on the A52 in Nottingham. At a slip road leaving the A52, Francis was going too fast to be able to stop in time and hit a queue of stationary traffic, writing off his own vehicle as well as a Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus and Vauxhall Corsa in the queue. The occupants of 2 of the vehicles were taken by ambulance to the nearby Queens Medical Centre for treatment of their injuries. Francis’s mum was one of the first on the scene who claimed to Police that the incident clearly wasn’t Francis’s fault. ''

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yey :l

''On 4th February 2005, Simon Francis was responsible for a multiple vehicle pile-up on the A52 in Nottingham. At a slip road leaving the A52, Francis was going too fast to be able to stop in time and hit a queue of stationary traffic, writing off his own vehicle as well as a Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus and Vauxhall Corsa in the queue. The occupants of 2 of the vehicles were taken by ambulance to the nearby Queens Medical Centre for treatment of their injuries. Francis’s mum was one of the first on the scene who claimed to Police that the incident clearly wasn’t Francis’s fault. ''

dosen't sound like he has that killer instinct that we need

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think we ought to put the brakes on this line of humour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here