Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Twitter

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I use it more as a source of info that a social thing - I follow people who post information or opinions I'm interested in. Never really look at replies to their tweets and never really chat with anyone on there, so it has never really felt like a cesspit - except when the people I follow are highlighting such things.
That’s how I use it. If anyone random starts following me I block them!
I do find it useful for getting in touch with some company‘s customer services - often easier than trying to phone them as you can just message and wait for a response rather than listen to music for 30+ minutes … after you’ve gone through a series of press this number and that number! And anything they say you now have in writing. But I rarely post anything.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It’s just changed again. You have to swipe over to following every time now if you’ve not been using it for a while.
It’s pretty annoying and it keeps changing back to ‘for you’ at the top. It’s not exactly for me though when I see one of those Tweets that someone I follow has liked.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the rare.occasions I do engage (beyond mocking Chelsea fans) I do enjoy the fact that 'Mom in Wyoming' read my drivel and liked it.

I'm so, so...

...old. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NoContextBrits is a fun follow.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
It’s pretty annoying and it keeps changing back to ‘for you’ at the top. It’s not exactly for me though when I see one of those Tweets that someone I follow has liked.
If I happen to properly log out of twitter - and then back in - it almost treats you like a new user and I get loads of those tweets ‘liked’ by someone I follow. Have to spend ages clicking to say I don’t want to see this! I don’t want twitter to suggest what they think I might like!

In the words of Genesis … ‘I know what I like’ …

Talking of which … ‘It's (almost) one o'clock and time for lunch (hum de dum, de dum)’ …

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't care - it's the thread that keeps on giving.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just going to randomly drop this here.
It made me smile when I read it and for the first time actually question the seriously fookin weird saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here