Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How do you report someone for racial abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I can take banter from fans "we can see you holding hands" etc, I tweeted asking what the banner was about, then I got this reply

@D_CrackersITFC: "@BrettMendoza yeah well your not even English...#getoutofourcountry #supportapakiteam"

Not sure why I got that kind of response, I'm pretty laid back, but this riled me. He couldn't even get the country right. 16 year old gobby kid. I dont want to go all Stan Collymore, but would like to at least report this chump

D

Deleted User X18H

In the normal way you'd report racial abuse Brett. Print it out go to John Street and let them do the rest.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
In the normal way you'd report racial abuse Brett. Print it out go to John Street and let them do the rest.

This. If this neanderthal has posted that to you it is unlikely that it is an isolated incident & they need to educated that such abuse is unacceptable.

alternatively you can forward it to PC Darren Balkham @suspolfootball

Last edited:

Drakey

Oct 15, 2010
Hove/Hangleton border
Also let Ipswich Town know

Already done and Suffolk Police!

[MENTION=17474]Drakey[/MENTION]_boy: Dear @SuffolkPolice please read: "@D_CrackersITFC: @BrettMendoza yeah well your not even English...#getoutofourcountry #supportapakiteam"

[MENTION=17474]Drakey[/MENTION]_boy: Nice fans @officialITFC "@D_CrackersITFC: @BrettMendoza [MENTION=2974]Jack[/MENTION]Batley yeah well your not even English...#getoutofourcountry #supportapakiteam"

That's not banter, its vile racial abuse!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Maybe this will help Brett....

capt1.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As I said on twitter, dont send abuse in the direction of [MENTION=2974]Jack[/MENTION] Batley - he was alright and offered a great explanation about the banner at The Amex

Part of me thought am I going OTT, but I have reported it now. As I said I'm pretty laid back, pretty much happy all the time, but this proper macked me off

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I can take banter from fans "we can see you holding hands" etc, I tweeted asking what the banner was about, then I got this reply

@D_CrackersITFC: "@BrettMendoza yeah well your not even English...#getoutofourcountry #supportapakiteam"

Not sure why I got that kind of response, I'm pretty laid back, but this riled me. He couldn't even get the country right. 16 year old gobby kid. I dont want to go all Stan Collymore, but would like to at least report this chump

I'm not on Twitter, but my wife is, and she has just read out exactly what this kid has tweeted, its disgusting mate and needs to be reported.

D

Deleted User X18H

As I said on twitter, dont send abuse in the direction of [MENTION=2974]Jack[/MENTION] Batley - he was alright and offered a great explanation about the banner at The Amex

Part of me thought am I going OTT, but I have reported it now. As I said I'm pretty laid back, pretty much happy all the time, but this proper macked me off
The #hashtags are an arrestable offence.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It's been reported by me, and a couple of others seemingly from both Brighton and Ipswich fans. Ipswich fans putting the kid in his place now.

Thanks for your help and support on this, just make sure it doesnt get out of hand sending abuse his way, no need to chuck "c**t" etc in there really

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well played, Mendoza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here