Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Licensing intend prosecuting me for just owning TV sets

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
At uni I believe in halls I was covered by my parents one if using my portable 4 inch tele. Don't remember about the signal through computer as was 10 years ago.

Know we had one in our uni house though the other year but halls were special somehow.

Plead NOT Guilty in person. Do not reveal anything in the preliminary hearing. Insist you want to cross examine the TV callers in Court. Odds on they will drop the case. If not you can have some fun questioning the bullies on Court. Next time, don't let them in.
I intend to do all these things. I let him in to show himthat I had nothing to hide. He said that signals had been detected as being received at the house so I told him this was impossible as nobody has ever been in the house unsupervised during the said period. He then said that if I bought a licence then I would not be prosecuted. As I considered this to be obtaining money by threat, I showed him the door. What if he just provides false evidence, eg by swearing that some signals detected at another property came from mine?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here