Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV dates 23/24

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone itk on this?

The league's official line reads: 'The Premier League has committed to giving supporters a minimum of six weeks’ notice (from the first match in the relevant month) on broadcast selections until December 2023, and five weeks’ from January 2024 until Match Round 37.'

So in theory, they should be released later today, as Saturday is 6 weeks until Wolves away (currently scheduled 19th August). First round was already selected when fixtures were announced.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The club's news item on Fixtures release day stated that the TV picks for the rest of August and September's games were due on July 5th.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm surprised nobody else has thought to mention this TBH

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The club's news item on Fixtures release day stated that the TV picks for the rest of August and September's games were due on July 5th.
I’m probably mis-remembering but I thought the point was it was July 5 last year - anyway I can’t see why they can’t have sorted it by today!! Still hoping

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Sorry but what the heck is tnt sports how do i get it? Not another prescription to bt sport,sky,,amazin now tnt?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Live football site has a few extra dates with potentially one of the USA friendlies and two Amazon games near Christmas

Based on previous experience though I wouldn’t trust that the Amazon Prime games will be exactly as stated currently - I think it’s just confirmation they will be showing those games - whenever they eventually decide that to be

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Based on previous experience though I wouldn’t trust that the Amazon Prime games will be exactly as stated currently - I think it’s just confirmation they will be showing those games - whenever they eventually decide that to be

Has anyone seen a definitive list of live TV match announcement dates for this season? They published the attached last year (not that they stuck to it), but I have't found an equivalent for 2023-24. Are they just going with this vague '6 weeks' before the month in question commitment..... ? That would make October's announcement due around mid-August, I guess?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2647056

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone seen a definitive list of live TV match announcement dates for this season? They published the attached last year (not that they stuck to it), but I have't found an equivalent for 2023-24. Are they just going with this vague '6 weeks' before the month in question commitment..... ? That would make October's announcement due around mid-August, I guess?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2647056
I wonder if they've decided not to give announcement dates any more, given they generally missed them.

All I can find is that they said: "The Premier League has committed to giving supporters a minimum of six weeks’ notice (from the first match in the relevant month) on broadcast selections until December 2023, and five weeks’ from January 2024 until Match Round 37."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here