Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tupac Shakur - Did he deserve what he got ?

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
On the night of November 30, 1994, the day before the verdict in his sexual abuse trial was to be announced, Tupac Shakur was shot five times and robbed after entering the lobby of Quad Recording Studios in Manhattan by two armed men in army fatigues. He would later accuse Sean Combs, Andre Harrell, and Biggie Smalls—whom he saw after the shooting—of setting him up.

Shakur was sentenced to time for molestation.

On June 4, 1996, he and Outlawz released the diss track "Hit 'Em Up", a scathing lyrical assault on Biggie and others associated with him.

Check out the lyrics, its no surprise he was shot again (hindsight is a wonderful thing)

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Ever seen Chris Rock's anecdote on Rap Music??? It's fantastic, really puts the Tupac conspiracy into question, very funny too:

[yt]bcqJDDhoUlc[/yt]

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have friends who are adamant that Tupac isn't dead and woe betide anyone trying to make a joke about it.

Yep, tough to understand how a peacenik like that got popped.

The gangster rap was for real alright, and in LA it was daily with houses in the hoods getting shot up and random children dying in crossfires or from stray bullets.
Here's an example;
I had a friend with the record shop back there in Venice, and next door some young kids opened a clothing shop. Enterprising.... but unfortunately among the 'Dogtown' t-shirts and 'Suicidal Tendencies' bandanas
images
images

They stumbled into a hapless trap when they thought that the 'V13' logo was just another "cool, I'm Venice 'n all" thing that was selling and would be great with the locals. All fairly innocent stuff, maybe they were aware it was a gang thing but thought little more about the possible consequences
images

So two brothers, young kids, friends of the family come down from Northern California for a visit and help out, the V13 T-shirts displayed in the window and get some locals to hang out and buy stuff.
Enter another gang who just weren't 'down' with opposing gang emblems put out in shop windows all brazen and like they own that area or something. Guns shooting young teenage kids, both brothers killed right there inside the shop and another kid who was owning the business (which of course closed right there and then)

Those gangs don't need too much persuasion or especially goading, to get pissed off or worked up.
Releasing a RECORD that says you are going to take care of another gang, and you are going to stand out like a sore thumb where everyone knows you and where you are going and what in??
Like they say - "that's some crazy mutha-fukkin shit right there".

Is there a question he asked for it? I think the results spoke for themselves.

The police in LA generally appreciate gang-bangers shooting each other.
That Chris Rock vid is funny, and he's suggesting the same thing, but saying it's "fukked up", but the LAPD would MUCH rather those guys pop caps into each other and stay BUSY doing it! Better than attention turns to them and bangers start daring each other to kill a cop just to get initiated!

The cops will even sanction it - they'll let them know; we won't bust you at home, we will LET you hawk prostitutes and do crack in your hood, so long as you keep it there and don't hassle us because we are the biggest gang in the world and we are all armed with Government property - and we know how to use it.
The cops chuckle about the sideways hold the gangsters like for a handgun - it's all wrong, but to them it looks 'bad'.

Gangsters don't care about their own lives, so why would they care about others? It's like facing something that has reason vs something without any reason. They will rob people and still shoot them after they got everything - just so the victim won't be around to identify them later. They are feral, and even with less forethought than Chicago mobsters.
Yes, that's bad alright. And I don't think Tupac lived, somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here