Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tunnicliffe

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but why was James Tunnicliffe dropped yesterday. I missed the Hartlepool game but from the sound of it Elphick and El Abd were at fault for the goals, yet Tunnicliffe gets dropped. Given the way the central defence played yesterday, surely he must play at Southampton.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And my god Elphick looked vulnerable again yesterday (at least on the highlights). Oppo raiding down the left (yet again) and Elphick letting his man get some space.

I think The Elf is a good defender, but he really needs to guidance right now. Tunni on the other hand looked ok (which is pretty damn good for a BHA defender at the moment) at at Hartlepool.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ands his throws turn a basic set piece into something more dangerous

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally I thought Virgo was the weakest link yesterday bar the obvious El Abd. I'll whisper it quietly but Elphick was actually quite good.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
And my god Elphick looked vulnerable again yesterday (at least on the highlights). Oppo raiding down the left (yet again) and Elphick letting his man get some space.

I think The Elf is a good defender, but he really needs to guidance right now. Tunni on the other hand looked ok (which is pretty damn good for a BHA defender at the moment) at at Hartlepool.

Is there anyway to get the highlights online? Missed them on ITV

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Elphick's confidence had gone vs Hartlepool, IF he is coming back into form then good, but for me he is not the player he was with Butters beside him.

Tunni (potentially) is the best centre half we have but must have games.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Anyone of the centre backs could have been after recent performances dropped, Elphick probably kept his place as Hinsh has seen him play for a long time, and prob rates him quite highly.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Be pretty peed off if I was Tunnicliffe, seeing the likes of Virgo & El-Abd being picked ahead of you each week can't be good for the lads confidence.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Problem is whenever he comes in we concede the same type of goals. I honestly think we need an entire new back 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here