Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tugging one out

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
So Mrs Brightonia has popped to work today and left myself to my own devices, when suddenly I felt a little bit horny! As its a lovely day outside I decided to treat myself to an outdoor ****, being as its a bank holiday I thought nobody would be in the office building opposite and decided to crack on!!

Anyway after producing the biggest eruption since mount versuvius in Pompeii, and some truly incredible pulse racing moments, I noticed some little jobs worth brown nose working on his day off, well I say working, the dirty little voyeur was spying on me and I swear I saw his camera flash so now he's got a pic to go with his newly installed image to his **** bank!

I mean come on, you can't even have a tug in your own home now, political correctness gone mad!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So Mrs Brightonia has popped to work today and left myself to my own devices, when suddenly I felt a little bit horny! As its a lovely day outside I decided to treat myself to an outdoor ****, being as its a bank holiday I thought nobody would be in the office building opposite and decided to crack on!!

Anyway after producing the biggest eruption since mount versuvius in Pompeii, and some truly incredible pulse racing moments, I noticed some little jobs worth brown nose working on his day off, well I say working, the dirty little voyeur was spying on me and I swear I saw his camera flash so now he's got a pic to go with his newly installed image to his **** bank!

I mean come on, you can't even have a tug in your own home now, political correctness gone mad!!

:lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Th e wife and I have just come back from viewing a property. The agent rang the bell but there was no response. He then noticed the front door slightly ajar. He pushed it open and we followed him in. The agent went to the back of the house to look for the owner, saying " he may be in the garden "
The next thing we heard was the agent saying.." oh, for God's sake, thats disgusting " He met us in the hallway and said " I'm sorry, the owner is indisposed, we'll have to rearrange for another time "
The wife and I left, very puzzled, wondering what all the fuss was about. I guess we'll never know.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Th e wife and I have just come back from viewing a property. The agent rang the bell but there was no response. He then noticed the front door slightly ajar. He pushed it open and we followed him in. The agent went to the back of the house to look for the owner, saying " he may be in the garden "
The next thing we heard was the agent saying.." oh, for God's sake, thats disgusting " He met us in the hallway and said " I'm sorry, the owner is indisposed, we'll have to rearrange for another time "
The wife and I left, very puzzled, wondering what all the fuss was about. I guess we'll never know.

:lolol:
This is why I love NSC

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
:clap:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Predictable, but done well, I like it.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Got the binoculars out afterwards and saw this:

ge9upu4u.jpg

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

Pervert. Put some trousers on as the neighbours might see

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Perve, not you as well!

Here's a new idea for a thread (or not) where's the strangest place you've had an "urge"

Where to begin... Most forms of transport, most educational institutions, most workplaces, most celebratory occasions and most houses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here