Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tube to orient

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
could someone tell me the way to get to leyton tube station from london victoria. ive checked websites but none seem to recognize leyton being there.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
take the victoria line to oxford circus and then the central line to leyton, or you can go district line to westminster, jubilee to stratford and then central to leyton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Get train to London Bridge then walk to Bank Tube station...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hang on, I'm invoking the Green Park Reverse here.

Putney Bridge.

I would get off at Putney Bridge and go and see my good friends to discuss the wedding order as I am their MC.

If they weren't about, I would use the 32nd day of the Gregorian Calendar Rule and head back to Bank, as that was the day that the Shinhan Bank, the oldest bank in South Korea, opened in Seoul.

Go the short route ...

Croydon Tramlink from East Croydon to Elmers End
Then train to Lewisham
Then Docklands Light Railway to Poplar and Stratford
Then Central Line to Leyton

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Go the short route ...

Croydon Tramlink from East Croydon to Elmers End
Then train to Lewisham
Then Docklands Light Railway to Poplar and Stratford
Then Central Line to Leyton

Cheaper but oh so much slower. Apart from London Bridge there's train to Victoria, Victoria Line Tube to Oxford Circus then Central Line to Leyton.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Or London bridge, Jubilee to Stratford, stop for a pint then change for leyton.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Are there toilets on the tube?

Funnily enough yes.

Uniquely White City station has a ladies and gents the tube side of the barrier.

If you are on the central line and wish to take a leak without breaking your journey White City is the station.

On the downside if you are passing White City and wish to take a leak you will have to buy a tube ticket.

A sort of Pay As You Piss

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just to throw a curve ball here there is a train service between Victoria and London Bridge.

So if you get off at Victoria or London and decide the route from the station you are at to the station you want to go to isn't the one - simply use the above service to get to the other mainline.

Further more, if you decide you don't want to watch Brighton you can even alight from the above service at South Bermondsey.

Why they don't advertise this ultimately flexible service at Brighton station is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here