Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Going out with yet another gay anthem. Is there something he wants to tell us?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terrible rambling gibberish....." the numbers will be skyrocketing down .... "

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Funny seeing TB tell everyone they've missed their history lessons when he's spent the 4+ years of this thread about Trump talking about democrats, and somehow glossing over the fact that the current (for a couple of hours?) President literally incited a violent attempted coup, that ended with 5 dead, because what we needed to be talking about was how much of a POS Biden is!
Oh well
[tweet]1351553079666208769[/tweet]

It was only a question of waiting.
Trump and Biggums both lost.
Both losers.
Maybe they will both F off for good now.
Next step is to get rid of our Mr Bean, Johnson.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, he leaves as he arrived, in denial and lying through his teeth.... CNN politely pointed out that Trump and his First Lady leave the White House both with the lowest approval ratings since they have been scientifically collated.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hope those going to the inauguration can get through the roadworks that seem to be in the area.

washington.png

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
wtf, I tuned in online and assumed that YMCA was coming from somewhere else. Bizarre.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
His heart goes out to those suffering with Coronavirus. Says the bloke who was against lockdowns.

And made the wearing or non wearing of masks a political statement rather than a medical necessity.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The end of an error

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
When Trump was elected I thought he would be a target for some crazed nutter but Trump was far to smart for that he was probably the smartest president ever by ensuring that all crazed nutters were his supporters, in fact it possibly makes the new President more of a target of course I hope that's not the case

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funniest bit of TV for a long time, YMCA was amusing but Air Force 1 taking off choregraphed to the end of Frank singing My Way was funny, its was like the end of a disaster movie, all that was missing was the credits

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
His coming back "in some form". :eek::bigwave:

and YMCA

You've made the schoolboy error of actually believing what comes out of his mouth :lolol:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Funniest bit of TV for a long time, YMCA was amusing but Air Force 1 taking off choregraphed to the end of Frank singing My Way was funny, its was like the end of a disaster movie, all that was missing was the credits

The last line of my way did not sound like Sinartra but more like Trump himself

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The CNN presenters were in fits of laughter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports