Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
It'd be great to go back to 1985 and tell someone that in 2021 Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will offer a scathing rebuke to President Donald Trump for inciting a coup against his own Government!!

Frankly you could go back to 2015 and tell someone about the intervening period between then and now, and it would be pretty mind blowing stuff. I’ve read arguments that human kind tends to overstate the significance of events which happen in their own lifetime in the context of history, but I think also the opposite can be true - you become desensitised.

Certainly as modern history goes, the last five years have been utterly mental.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Won't that be a marvellous turnaround then ? Six months between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris's presidency, how the Good 'o[ Boys will howl ! The Q-Anon screwballs will be self combusting ! I can't wait !

politics world wide is ****ed , a load of B grade personalities being schooled from the shadows by mega business identities and shady "advisory boards" we are all being milked but some far more than others .....Awoman....! ??? :facepalm:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The one and only sensible thing Trump has done during his term is to attempt to rein China in through the trade war. That in no way excuses his failed, so far, attempt to overthrow the democratic process in the US and usurp power by force. By rights, he should end up serving life without parole for that. Before you accuse me of being a left-leaning Democrat sympathiser, I can assure you I am anything but. I judge US presidents according to their performance in the job; Reagan good, Carter bad, Bush 1 mediocre, Clinton average, Bush 2 appalling, Obama reasonably good but blocked from any lasting achievement by the Senate, Trump the worst there ever was or ever will be.

He also showed the way to the US not being a military warmongering interventionist. Something all of his recent predecessors were. The thing that I actually put top of my list as to why a US President is good or bad. That has actual real world implications unlike this over inflated facade that just happened.

The Democrats aren't left btw, they just control a bunch of stupid left wingers by appearing to appease them by playing identity politics. The epitome of charlatans. They are one thing to the public and very different things behind closed doors.

It all depends on how you wish to rate a US President. I don't consider Carter a failure for example because essentially he was a good man and as I've stated above as an important factor, he also wasn't a profiteering warmonger. Good men get chewed up and spat out of the political machine quickly when they won't pander to the money men.

Trump doesn't even come close to the likes of Andrew Johnson. His actions after Lincoln died are still a huge part of why the US is the way it is today. No surprise he was a Democrat.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well, it was hardly a bloody secret was it!

I hope people in the UK and other places, now see why BLM are asking for the US Police, in their current state, to be defunded and completely overhauled.

BLM don't represent regular black people.

I hope you watch this video to see the views of regular people in Harlem v White Liberals that spout the BLM defunding tripe.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Trump , according to google , has brokered peace deals in the middle east , normalised relationships between Israel and the Saudi's and UAE also brokered deals in the Balkan states .....this is a fact but obviously not important enough to negate any of his unfortunate behaviour in front of the camera.

if ever a bloke was stitched up my the media machine this is him ....yes he's a whopper but they all are , power corrupts.

wonder how long before the next flare up in the middle east ....time will tell.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Trump , according to google , has brokered peace deals in the middle east , normalised relationships between Israel and the Saudi's and UAE also brokered deals in the Balkan states .....this is a fact but obviously not important enough to negate any of his unfortunate behaviour in front of the camera.

if ever a bloke was stitched up my the media machine this is him ....yes he's a whopper but they all are , power corrupts.

Not very normal for Palestinians, Yemenis, Shias, Iran, Turkey and Kurds: for starters. Assad has been left to do as he pleases with Russian assistance.

Financially he arranged a $350 billion 10 year arms sale deal just with murdering lock em up King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. Saudi funded IS covertly.

Thank God Trump has sorted everything.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is rather shocking. Bears out what you were saying [MENTION=40311]KeithDublin[/MENTION]

‘ As investigators try to prosecute rioters who stormed the Capitol, police departments in Virginia and Washington state have placed officers on administrative leave for allegedly attending the events while off-duty.
Fire departments in Florida and New York City have also said some of their members may have been present when the mob broke into the Capitol, according to Reuters news agency.’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55611630

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Frankly you could go back to 2015 and tell someone about the intervening period between then and now, and it would be pretty mind blowing stuff. I’ve read arguments that human kind tends to overstate the significance of events which happen in their own lifetime in the context of history, but I think also the opposite can be true - you become desensitised.

Certainly as modern history goes, the last five years have been utterly mental.

I've coined a new saying in Stat Towers.
When the world's dullest man does the world's dullest thing - turn on the news channel, it's been met with the customary teenage groans to which I've replied:-

'No you have to watch this - this is history'.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He also showed the way to the US not being a military warmongering interventionist. Something all of his recent predecessors were. The thing that I actually put top of my list as to why a US President is good or bad.

What a load of crap.

Previous presidents had stuff going on that required some military intervention and they had little choice. The only reason Trump didn't go to war was because he didn't have the opportunity that would make him more popular. That's why he did everything, the numbers.

Your judgement on whether a president is good or bad is purely down to whether they agree with your politics or not. Or it fits in with your agenda.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a load of crap.

Previous presidents had stuff going on that required some military intervention and they had little choice. The only reason Trump didn't go to war was because he didn't have the opportunity that would make him more popular. That's why he did everything, the numbers.

Your judgement on whether a president is good or bad is purely down to whether they agree with your politics or not. Or it fits in with your agenda.
Of course you're 100% correct on all levels but...

The easy counter is the reason why this could have been the greatest presidential term ever for America and the world.

They elected someone who wasn't a politician and didn't see the world through political posturing.
I doubt many of the loony toons countries wanted to take the US 'to the brink' because they had absolutely no idea what Trump would do, when there.

He had a free reign at home and abroad.

Sadly though this golden ticket wasn't given to a man with the desire to help the poor, marginalised, weak and needy.

It was given to a power mad, narcissistic, infantile, racist, man boy, with no conscience, no moral compass, no empathy, small hands and no ability to lead.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not very normal for Palestinians, Yemenis, Shias, Iran, Turkey and Kurds: for starters. Assad has been left to do as he pleases with Russian assistance.

Financially he arranged a $350 billion 10 year arms sale deal just with murdering lock em up King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. Saudi funded IS covertly.

Thank God Trump has sorted everything.

Is that the same Saudi's who have built half of central London....? I thought it was Hezbollah who were accused of funding IS after they ran out of the rations and funding they were they were given by clinton and bush admins to cause shit in Iraq.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Of course you're 100% correct on all levels but...

The easy counter is the reason why this could have been the greatest presidential term ever for America and the world.

They elected someone who wasn't a politician and didn't see the world through political posturing.
I doubt many of the loony toons countries wanted to take the US 'to the brink' because they had absolutely no idea what Trump would do, when there.

He had a free reign at home and abroad.

Sadly though this golden ticket wasn't given to a man with the desire to help the poor, marginalised, weak and needy.

It was given to a power mad, narcissistic, infantile, racist, man boy, with no conscience, no moral compass, no empathy, small hands and no ability to lead.

and yet 75 million of his own people voted for him ......:shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Jesus wept sidders. No, no he didn't and no he wasn't "stitched up"!!!

He's a total ****ing c**t with absolutely no redeeming features and he has only ever done anything that he thinks will benefit HIM.

The "oh they're all the same" crap spouted by the likes of Tyrone is very, very dangerous. It allows the likes of Trump and Johnson to come to power by manipulation of the hard of thinking. Both of whom are pure evil, wrapped up in a different covering of lies.

The "next flare up in the Middle East"? Like nothing has been going badly there for the past 4 years????? I guess there might be a few people in (or who used to be in) Syria, Yemen etc etc who would disagree.

Try Googling that mate.

Oh and Tyrone is a moron. He thinks he has some deeper knowledge than everyone else and yet he's completely wrong about almost everything. Watching YouTube videos and then telling everyone else that they're wrong is for badly educated 12 year olds. Not grown men.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What a load of crap.

haha bullshit.

They openly lied about "weapons of mass destruction" to start a highly destructive deadly war for resources.

The "stuff they had going on" was created quite often by US involvement. They do that so they can profit from the industrial war complex.

Remember the Democrats claimed Trump was the most dangerous man in the world yet they then overwhelmingly voted for a 733 billion dollar military budget for the supposed unhinged and dangerous man.

Why would you do that if you held such fears unless you looked to benefit from it.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is that the same Saudi's who have built half of central London....? I thought it was Hezbollah who were accused of funding IS after they ran out of the rations and funding they were they were given by clinton and bush admins to cause shit in Iraq.

You need to sort out your Shiite and Sunnis.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Wise words from Arnie

Time for Trump supporters and enablers around the world to take a long hard look at themselves

Those in our own political sphere you know who you are, we will not tolerate you either

Reading this thread, some of those on NSC also, you know who you are also

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Does anyone want to inform TB that it was the Republican Bush administration who lied about WMD and invaded Iraq? I think he may have missed that YouTube video. I've had enough, he's going on the HWT list. Thick as mince but thinks he's some sort of sage, pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports