Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
That's why I generally used to stay up to watch the daily briefings.

When shown on the news the next day they'd just cherry pick a few bits. But it was well worth seeing it live. The total rambling insanity of what comes out of his mouth is a thing to behold.

Agreed - Wolf on CNN was always on earlier in the summer for me - the night DT did his bit on injecting with bleach and the poor female scientist who had to keep a straight face while he rambled on was something to behold

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1327638201381564416[/tweet]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Has anyone else seen his latest Twitter meltdown. 8 tweets, all classified as lies, at about 1a.m...........

Including "I WON THE ELECTION!"

Someone please just put him in a big cot and give him a dummy and a bottle of milk, FFS.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Has anyone else seen his latest Twitter meltdown. 8 tweets, all classified as lies, at about 1a.m...........

Including "I WON THE ELECTION!"

Someone please just put him in a big cot and give him a dummy and a bottle of milk, FFS.

latest one

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Another Vaccine just announced. This time by Moderna, 95% effective. For those great “historians”, please remember that these great discoveries, which will end the China Plague, all took place on my watch!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
latest one

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Another Vaccine just announced. This time by Moderna, 95% effective. For those great “historians”, please remember that these great discoveries, which will end the China Plague, all took place on my watch!

China Plague :wozza:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
latest one

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Yeah just saw that on the news. So he's refused to take any responsibility for the tens of thousands of deaths "on his watch" but the vaccine is down to him.

What an absolute melt.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
latest one

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h

Nearly 250,000 deaths from the 'China Plague' have ALSO taken place on his watch. I know which one is likely to be more widely remembered.

Funny bloke.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If you have a couple of minutes, thoroughly recommend the linked article, both eye opening and a tad frightening.

It cites that in Trump's first divorce, his ex wife stated Trump kept a copy (in a locked cupboard) and frequently revised, from a book of Hitlers early speeches and how he grabbed power and subverted the German system. It then compares 20 things that Hitler did and how he did it, from that book and contrasts what Trump is doing.

This was written last year, before Trump's election loss.

You'll see for yourself.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/09/leading-civil-rights-lawyer-shows-20-ways-trump-copying-hitlers-early-rhetoric-and#click=https://t.co/cnx76gxE4b

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
latest one

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h

The great historians will note the 11 million US cases and 250,000 deaths also on your watch !

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If you have a couple of minutes, thoroughly recommend the linked article, both eye opening and a tad frightening.

It cites that in Trump's first divorce, his ex wife stated Trump kept a copy (in a locked cupboard) and frequently revised, from a book of Hitlers early speeches and how he grabbed power and subverted the German system. It then compares 20 things that Hitler did and how he did it, from that book and contrasts what Trump is doing.

This was written last year, before Trump's election loss.

You'll see for yourself.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/09/leading-civil-rights-lawyer-shows-20-ways-trump-copying-hitlers-early-rhetoric-and#click=https://t.co/cnx76gxE4b

Most of these points are a bit forced.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah just saw that on the news. So he's refused to take any responsibility for the tens of thousands of deaths "on his watch" but the vaccine is down to him.

What an absolute melt.

Didn’t he get the vaccine trials on the road, promoting the complex compound Dettol?

Chemical formula: C8H9ClOBULLSHIT

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Caught 10 minutes of John Oliver last night where he dissected some of the ridiculous claims. Fox had a big story about a dead guy who voted. Turned out his 96 year old wife voted as Mrs Dead Guys Name which is what she signed and the name she is registered with. And she voted Democrat because it wasn't the other guy!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Caught 10 minutes of John Oliver last night where he dissected some of the ridiculous claims. Fox had a big story about a dead guy who voted. Turned out his 96 year old wife voted as Mrs Dead Guys Name which is what she signed and the name she is registered with. And she voted Democrat because it wasn't the other guy!

I watched the whole show yesterday morning. Fascinating and depressing in equal measure how some Americans think, or form their opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports