Trump

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Every time this thread bounces I keep hoping to read he's drowned in a vat of his own shit.

Disappointed of Shoreham.
He hasn't but isn't it nice not to have to hear his "poor me always the victim" whining and his bullying nastiness on the media every day.

He's not missed.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
18 months on, three murderers, a white lynch mob, have just been convicted of murder and other offences in Georgia.

There were no burglaries that evening, black persons hadn’t trespassed property.

Well done to that jury. These racists will hopefully live out all their days in prison cells.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59411030

That video is shocking. While Ahmaud is lying on the ground dying, but reportedly still alive, the police officers are attending to the welfare of the men who shot him, making sure that they are alright. It beggars belief.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Black lives matter, taking the knee, the meme that has been around for many years and has gained momentum in the last 18 months = absolutely good
The weird American fairly recently created organization 'Black Lives Matter' = Mostly Bad

But we have clowns on NSC like Das Reich who pretend both these pairs of different things are the same. A trope shamefully propagated this evening by [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION], who really ought to know better :shrug:

Perhaps then the meme needs a re-brand in order to distinguish it from the organizational created 2013 to avoid confusing simple folk like myself

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Perhaps then the meme needs a re-brand in order to distinguish it from the organizational created 2013 to avoid confusing simple folk like myself

You know exactly what you are doing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That video is shocking. While Ahmaud is lying on the ground dying, but reportedly still alive, the police officers are attending to the welfare of the men who shot him, making sure that they are alright. It beggars belief.

While it is a natural instinct to care for a friend, family member or colleague in a time of stress, it also tells you all you need to know.
They hold right wing views at the very least, the fact they tracked and followed him, indicates they were probably following in the footsteps of their forefathers footsteps of the Klan. It is a deep rooted issue in America north and south, that still is not only visible, but in the corridors of power, owners of big business, and government.

Thankfully Trump is no longer that highly visible presence, that seemed to gentle stoke the flames of hate, and legitimise right wing ideas, and violence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you are geneuinely confused, I'm sorry about that. But if you want to post in reference to one or the other on NSC it would be helpful if you educate yourself first. Otherwise it just looks like trolling.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
He hasn't but isn't it nice not to have to hear his "poor me always the victim" whining and his bullying nastiness on the media every day.

He's not missed.

yep, this Biden chap is undoubtedly flawed but at the very least he behaves like a grown up

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
yep, this Biden chap is undoubtedly flawed but at the very least he behaves like a grown up

He's probably the creepiest President in modern history. Watch that and tell me the way he behaves around children is "grown up".

The way he touches and sniffs kids is disturbing. Yet the **** gets a pass by people.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He's probably the creepiest President in modern history. Watch that and tell me the way he behaves around children is "grown up".

The way he touches and sniffs kids is disturbing. Yet the **** gets a pass by people.

Because, as has been mentioned, he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less creepy / dangerous / evil / lazy / corrupt / shit* than the previous occupant of the role.

* delete if applicable

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yet despite all that he still looks like the more competent leader than Trump. tragic.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You mean the fact the media covers for him far better. That's what gives you that impression.

You prove the point wonderfully though so thank you.

I don’t recall the recordings of Joe discussing his preferred way of greeting Women unlike his horrific predecessor.

Biden is a bit shit and a representation of how antiquated, nepotistic and undemocratic American politics are but Trump is a genuine nominee for the biggest c*** on the planet for this century. Big difference.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because, as has been mentioned, he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less creepy / dangerous / evil / lazy / corrupt / shit* than the previous occupant of the role.

* delete if applicable

Been mentioned by who?

Some clown who has no idea of Biden's political history no doubt.

What did Trump do that was creepier than a video full of Biden fondling and sniffing other people's children?

I look forward to your reply so I can determine if your claim is false or true.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don’t recall the recordings of Joe discussing his preferred way of greeting Women unlike his horrific predecessor.

Biden is a bit shit and a representation of how antiquated, nepotistic and undemocratic American politics are but Trump is a genuine nominee for the biggest c*** on the planet for this century. Big difference.

Biden prefers kids obviously. Grown women not so much his thing.

Trump is more on par with the other sleaze Bill Clinton.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If I had to pick which one of the last two Presidents had the far greater hair fetish.....it wouldn't be Joe Biden.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Disturbing.

And how would you describe someone who's noticed this trait and made and published a video of his favourite moments?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Congressional mid term elections in 2022 will be very interesting. I was glad to see the back of Trump but not yet convinced by Biden

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What did Trump do that was creepier than a video full of Biden fondling and sniffing other people's children?

Talk about wanting to shag his own daughter?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Taking showers with your own daughter is also kind off irregular .

https://tekdeeps.com/fbi-breaks-into-veritas-project-offices-over-bidens-daughters-diary-video/

FBI breaks into Veritas project offices over Biden’s daughter’s diary (VIDEO)

In its article, the New York Times called the Veritas Project:

“A week and a half before the 2020 election, the Veritas Project whistleblower delivered a digital copy of Ashley Biden’s diary to the National File.”

The diary entries include the author revealing that she believed she was sexually abused as a child and shared “probably inappropriate” showers with her father, and some of them describe in detail the author’s struggle with drug abuse and the author’s failed marriage and countless affair, along with records describing the family’s fears of a potential scandal over her brother’s new life and those showing deep resentment at her father for his money, control and emotional manipulation.

While the vast majority of the media ignored this bombastic revelation, perhaps dismissing their credibility, the New York Times reported on Friday that the FBI had launched two raids on specific addresses as part of an investigation into how someone came across the Ashley Biden diary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports