Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'Trump's tweet also drew a direct response from CNN itself. The network responded to the president in a tweet saying that it is, in fact, Trump's job to represent the U.S. abroad — not CNN's.

"It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news," the network wrote from its public relations account.'

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
'Trump's tweet also drew a direct response from CNN itself. The network responded to the president in a tweet saying that it is, in fact, Trump's job to represent the U.S. abroad — not CNN's.

"It's not CNN's job to represent the U.S to the world. That's yours. Our job is to report the news," the network wrote from its public relations account.'

Is there a specific recent story that's set him off again?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Done with what exactly?

Do you live in the US?

Oh I dunno, maybe one or more of:

Done with trying to comprehend how such a FOOL can be voted in
Done with trying to understand how he has absolutely no grasp of decency
Done with hoping the 'most powerful nation in the world' could finally pin him down on at least ONE terrible thing and get him out?
Done with even trying to understand how, on any level, this has actually happened?

Probably one of those. I don't think you need to live in the US to realise or have the opinion this is ****ed up or feel exhausted by it.

And let me clarify, standard 'politics' chat bores me to DEATH. But this is beyond politics. This is just nuts.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"...not including Fox"

:rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::shit:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Mainly done with believing that this is anything but a brilliant piece of trolling.

Thanks for asking.

Why? Because I asked if you're an American? It was a genuine question I'm not sure why it's seen as a troll?

Or are you saying DT is a troll? I am not really sure because you've not answered the questions I asked at all.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Oh I dunno, maybe one or more of:

Done with trying to comprehend how such a FOOL can be voted in

That's easy:

"He hates the same people I hate. Hand me the goddam ballot."

Whom did Mrs. Clinton hate?

Hate wins elections. Because people are fundamentally shits.

St. Augustine and John Calvin are the only political scientists you really need...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not done!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...tas-joke-at-ceremony-honoring-navajo-veterans

Addressing Native American veterans, Trump repeated a favorite taunt about Democratic senator Elizabeth Warren, a political opponent who he refers to derisively as “Pocahontas”.

“You were here long before any of us were here,” Trump said, speaking to the veterans from a podium placed in front of a portrait of US president Andrew Jackson. “Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.”

As Sanders left the briefing room, a reporter shouted a question about why Trump’s remarks took place under a portrait of Andrew Jackson, notorious for forced removals of Indians. She did not respond.

Trump held the ceremony honoring the Navajo code talkers in the Oval Office, where he has hung a large portrait of Jackson, who in 1830 signed the Indian Removal Act that led to the forced removal, relocation and deaths of thousands of Native Americans from the American South.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here