Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No it's not. Just because you benefit from something it doesn't mean you have to have planned it.

What happened at Sandy Hook?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tell police detectives that when they are on to a case, They can't have anything to do with it because they benefited from it:facepalm:

S H.....it aint happening end of.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tell police detectives that when they are on to a case, They can't have anything to do with it because they benefited from it:facepalm:

S H.....it aint happening end of.
You misread my posts. I didn't say that because someone benefited from something they could not have been involved in it. That would be ridiculously illogical. I said that because someone benefited from something it does not necessarily follow that they had something to do with it. To put it another way, it is perfectly possible for someone to benefit from something that they have not planned or been part of its implementation.

For example I am currently watching wonder woman on a TV through a hifi. I am benefitting from the experience (aside from having to explain the bleeding obvious to you of course :)). Now I was not involved in writing or making the film, nor was I involved in inventing the television or building this particular set. Yet I am benefitting.

All I bloody asked was what you thought happened at Sandy Hook. I now fully understand why you don't want to share your theory though so as you say 'end of'.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You misread my posts. I didn't say that because someone benefited from something they could not have been involved in it. That would be ridiculously illogical. I said that because someone benefited from something it does not necessarily follow that they had something to do with it. To put it another way, it is perfectly possible for someone to benefit from something that they have not planned or been part of its implementation.

For example I am currently watching wonder woman on a TV through a hiding. I am benefitting from the experience (aside from having to explain the bleeding obvious to you of course :)). Now I was not involved in writing or making the film, nor was I involved in inventing the television or building this particular set. Yet I am benefitting.

All I bloody asked was what you thought happened at Sandy Hook. I now fully understand why you don't want to share your theory though so as you say 'end of'.

Where are you hiding?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Your words are enigmas wrapped in mystery, if only I were wise enough to interpret your teachings.

Do you really speak like this when you are talking to your mates, you sound soppy. stop trying to sound as if you are some kind of intellectual it's cringe worthy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you really speak like this when you are talking to your mates, you sound soppy. stop trying to sound as if you are some kind of intellectual it's cringe worthy.
As cringe worthy as you trying to appear the opposite? Sorry..... I don't mean trying.

..... and yes I do, we all sit around in black roll necks and berets scratching our beards and smiling awkwardly at my wit. (we don't laugh much we are far too deep for that).

Your views on Sandy Hook have been most enlightening, I can't wait to tell the boys.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Would have thought you would understand he is taking the piss, but anyway, what happened at Sandy Hook?
In the context of this thread I think you are making a huge assumption there.

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened at Sandy Hook.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
BadFish said:
Your words are enigmas wrapped in mystery, if only I were wise enough to interpret your teachings.

He was part quoting one Churchill's most famous quotes.

Google him. I imagine he's still alive or actually set up WWII to get free cigars or something.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So, is Sandy Hook the opposite of that Bowling Green masacre ? ???

Or is it the same...?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
of coarse it does look at the evidence .. Listen to this man and then tell me there was no conspiracy .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XV3Edd2dc
I have seen this before and considering the video was only 20 minutes long the man compacts a hell of a lot in, He brings attention to some key fundamental points of which all deserve answers.

For your information this fella named daveinprague wont have watched any of this and never will do , ..this is because he lacks in integrity and couldn't bare the thought of being proved wrong.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have seen this before and considering the video was only 20 minutes long the man compacts a hell of a lot in, He brings attention to some key fundamental points of which all deserve answers.

For your information this fella named daveinprague wont have watched any of this and never will do , ..this is because he lacks in integrity and couldn't bare the thought of being proved wrong.

... and why would the 'elite' destroy one of their main financial centers, and attempt to destroy their military HQ (Useful in war) to validate a war?

Who do you want the answer from? Theres plenty debunking this.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

... and why would the 'elite' destroy one of their main financial centers, and attempt to destroy their military HQ (Useful in war) to validate a war?

Why do you keep repeating yourself, I have already given the answer to one and the other i made clear that i wouldn't discuss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here