Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To recognize how manipulative they are in order to fool you
But we already know they are manipulative. We don't put it past governments to lie. Most here probably don't believe the official story on the Kennedy assassination. I don't put it past a government to make up a story (Sandy Hook) in order to help them change laws. I don't trust governments any further than I can throw them, and what with my knees, that's not very far.

What I do trust is common sense and logic. If defies logic to pretend there were 450 pupils at a school, plus staff etc, parents, locals, county educational professionals etc, if they actually weren't there. Oh, and all the actors that had to walk in circles for no ****ing reason. It's not that I don't believe the government would lie, of course they would, it's just that it's a lie that would be impossible to keep quiet, therefore it would be pointless trying it.

What do you do for a living?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But we already know they are manipulative. We don't put it past governments to lie. Most here probably don't believe the official story on the Kennedy assassination. I don't put it past a government to make up a story (Sandy Hook) in order to help them change laws. I don't trust governments any further than I can throw them, and what with my knees, that's not very far.

What I do trust is common sense and logic. If defies logic to pretend there were 450 pupils at a school, plus staff etc, parents, locals, county educational professionals etc, if they actually weren't there. Oh, and all the actors that had to walk in circles for no ****ing reason. It's not that I don't believe the government would lie, of course they would, it's just that it's a lie that would be impossible to keep quiet, therefore it would be pointless trying it.

What do you do for a living?
He's a detective.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's a detective.
hqdefault.jpg

chippy nick 1

Banned
Sep 24, 2017
there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was a conspiracy involving the us government , the facts are there to see , any one with any amount of grey matter knows this ,So many proven facts ie doctored footage clearly out of sequence from the actual event ,clear views of detonators exploding, its so blatantly obvious , TWO planes bring down three towers ??? i have a vast amount of knowledge in the construction industry and know for a fact the impact of a 350 ton jet would not cause the collapse of a tower, yes severe structural damage and serious heat generation but in no way would it cause the steel infrastructure to fail, WAKE UP , the world is a corrupt mafia driven place.!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
there is no doubt in my mind that 911 was a conspiracy involving the us government , the facts are there to see , any one with any amount of grey matter knows this ,So many proven facts ie doctored footage clearly out of sequence from the actual event ,clear views of detonators exploding, its so blatantly obvious , TWO planes bring down three towers ??? i have a vast amount of knowledge in the construction industry and know for a fact the impact of a 350 ton jet would not cause the collapse of a tower, yes severe structural damage and serious heat generation but in no way would it cause the steel infrastructure to fail, WAKE UP , the world is a corrupt mafia driven place.!!!

,,and the US govt set out to destroy one of their countries financial centers, the seat of the US Government, and their main military hub. Why?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Nice "first post" there. ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
all part of the psyops from the new world order to orchestrate disinformation. they leaked it to state controlled BBC, knowing they weren't on the ground to check, all to create more distraction from the real events that day. no one saw the planes or the explosions from demolition, it was sonic weapons testing, its all to do with project Odin as a pre-run of project Blue Beam, using terrorists instead of aliens.

yeah; but, how do you know all this?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
To recognize how manipulative they are in order to fool you, a false flag is one of their methods, keep the masses blinkered.

Do you not find it odd that the Pentagon on the day of the attack which is the most guarded place on the entire planet did not have a single security camera in use.

There were more coincidences occuring on that particular day than iv'e had hot dinners.

do you actually mean, you haven't seen the cctv footage?
it does astonish me that the pentagon have kept you out of the loop

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So now Anthony Weiner has been exposed as a sexual pervert,does he have to transfer to the Republican Party?Can he run for New York mayor again,or even Congress,when he has served his sentence?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So now Anthony Weiner has been exposed as a sexual pervert,does he have to transfer to the Republican Party?Can he run for New York mayor again,or even Congress,when he has served his sentence?

Quick! Divert attention! As one of the people who went on about Hilarys private emails for government business, Im surprised as I thought you would me more concerned about Ivana's husband doing the same...

(I'm not surprised really, don't panic)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i was going to ask but assumed i wouldn't get a response
Well I haven't got a response. Several of us have asked questions and they've each been followed with diversions.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Quick! Divert attention! As one of the people who went on about Hilarys private emails for government business, Im surprised as I thought you would me more concerned about Ivana's husband doing the same...

(I'm not surprised really, don't panic)

I was just concerned that there seemed to be a lack of coverage about a predatory paedophile in politics,when you consider the furore raised about Trump's comments.I also think grooming a 15 year-old girl for sex is a far worse offence than Sopel seems to be concerned about.Perhaps some people think paedophiles are ok,as long as they're not Republicans.:shrug:.Anybody getting off with 21 months in jail for grooming kids is very 'lucky' with their judge.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
,,and the US govt set out to destroy one of their countries financial centers, the seat of the US Government, and their main military hub. Why?

Do you seriously think they could give a sh*t for countries, they swear no allegiance to anyone other than their new world order agenda.

The Pentagon had documents they didn't want exposed, had 9/11 not happened they certainly would have been. a perfect opportunity to destroy the evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here