Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Who honestly cares about Hunter Biden and his sodding laptop ? Lol.

I'm more interested in my laptop and I haven't even got one.

Some may have suspected a link between the laptop and the FBI raid that has bumped this thread . Of course 99.9% wouldn't be the remotest bit interested and so would be highly unlikely to bother peeping here anyway .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Some may have suspected a link between the laptop and the FBI raid that has bumped this thread . Of course 99.9% wouldn't be the remotest bit interested and so would be highly unlikely to bother peeping here anyway .

'Some' suspect that the earth is flat, Donald Trump won the 2020 election and 9/11 was made up.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

It is definitely a stretch to link a laptop of uncertain origin possibly containing genuine copies of emails about Ukrainian and Chinese business deals, to a warranted search of a premises for missing Presidential records.

I'm sure it is a fascinating story though. Maybe some of those missing records will turn up on the laptop? 🤣

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've____________the_________//and_________________can't------______________________________bungle__________________. Very revealing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting wording in the redacted affidavit.... " probable cause exists to believe that evidence, contraband, fruits of crime or other items illegally possessed in violation of ( legal codes ) will be found at the premises "

So, they knew he was holding illegally....quite something for an ex President...of course its all made up and a witch hunt....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
07E2F910-3556-4FD2-B6F6-14CEF8D44EF1.jpeg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That story has what to do with Trump, exactly?

I suppose he did say the best way to reduce covid rates was to reduce testing - fewer tests = fewer positive infections reporting. And if it's an offence to have classified documents, then the best way of it not being an offence is to declassify the documents.

Very trumpian action - so I can see where the poster's coming from.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
That story has what to do with Trump, exactly?

Clearly the present pretender does not possess the Mandate of Heaven, so the kingdom goes to rack and ruin. Only when the true emperor, on whom the tianming 天命 rests, will things be set right.

Is simples.

American politics has reached the point where upper-case 'Republican' now means the exact opposite of lower-case 'republican'.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It's been said that the precision with which the raid was carried out and the fact they knew exactly where everything was indicates an informer high up in the Trump camp. One quite fun conspiracy theory has it as Ivanka, and ties it in with revenge for alleged mistreatment of her recently deceased mother as well as her own ambitions. That'd be quite something. Whoever it is though must be supremely confident the consequences of turning on Trump won't be worse than staying loyal, which given how major turning on him is would suggest the Trump ship is in serious trouble.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I see that the Democrats just flipped Alaska and won the state from the Republicans, for the first time in 50 years - and beat Sara Palin (sponsored by Trump) in the process.:banana::clap::O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here