Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be interesting to see if ANYONE would still support Trump if it became proven he was a paedophile. It's amazing what people will turn a blind eye to, rather than just acknowledge they got it wrong.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Be interesting to see if ANYONE would still support Trump if it became proven he was a paedophile. It's amazing what people will turn a blind eye to, rather than just acknowledge they got it wrong.
"Easier to fool a man, than to convince him he's been fooled".

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Of course they would. Elvis was a paedo and look how popular he still is.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
25 year old guy with a 14 year old girlfriend.

...? I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm just saying please show me where he was publicly "outed" and referred to in the press as a paedophile.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How about you? Where would you stand on the issue?

I'd stand where I always have. That people who cheer lead for these parties that have a duopoly on political power are idiots.

If Trump is guilty of all people say he is then he's the Bill Clinton of the Republican party. As history proves even when its shown they are dodgy sex pests people still support them and defend them and in the end they get away with it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd stand where I always have. That people who cheer lead for these parties that have a duopoly on political power are idiots.

If Trump is guilty of all people say he is then he's the Bill Clinton of the Republican party. As history proves even when its shown they are dodgy sex pests people still support them and defend them and in the end they get away with it.

Bill Clinton raped children and threatened to have them killed?!?!?! Blimey, news to me!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
...? I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm just saying please show me where he was publicly "outed" and referred to in the press as a paedophile.

There's a book called Baby, Let's Play House by Alanna Nash that delves into it. Very interesting behind the scenes look into his exploits.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There's a book called Baby, Let's Play House by Alanna Nash that delves into it. Very interesting behind the scenes look into his exploits.

So it was never really publicly reported, correct?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well he was accused of rape yes. And HRC was out there trying to hush women up by any means she could.

So, no, not the same stuff as we're talking about with President Trump.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was reported in newspapers at the time. They even quoted her father saying so long as they don't have sex until she's 18.

Some people were against it and others non-plussed.

Can you send me the link? Thanks

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Utterly reprehensible for sure. But we're talking 12 year old kids here. There's a name for people like that. And it sure as hell ain't 'President Of The United States'.

Well that's my point.

Doesn't matter what people do others will still stick by them. If people will stick by a filthbag like Bill they'll stick by a filthbag like Trump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here