The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
trump.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Following Dettol-Gate, Trump has now 'unfollowed' Piers Morgan.

A sobering moment in this ever-unfolding tragedy. ITV are holding a minutes silence tomorrow at 8am in recognition of this latest blow.
He's a great guy Piers, a great friend. Close friend actually and probably, of this country as well, tremendous guy. He's against the lamestream media and, yes. No and, as I said, terrifically and beautifully, I can't stand that guy. He has, and trust me, a massive and obviously, agenda. Totally fake news and, of course, y'know we've looked into that very closely and definitely. That's right isn't it, that's right.

CHEINA!

Hey look Mike, no look, I totally unfollowed him, look, Mike.... So cool. I'm so cool. I'm cool.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As suspected, Trump bottling press conferences WAS due to the American public and press mocking his incompetence over drinking disinfectant and his other gaffs.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/04/29/politics/donald-trump-brad-parscale-campaign-coronavirus/index.html

Trump being Trump, he’s blamed all of that on someone else.
I've often wondered what motivates people like those who would take the job as Trump's chief advisor. Or that **** Coulson who the moron Cameron had as director of communications.

I know everyone will say "money" but they don't even get paid that much in the grand scheme of things.

Not when, in Trump's advisor's case, you're going to get sacked soon (and probably go to prison) or with Coulson, you're going to expose yourself more to the chance of spending most of your life in court and narrowly avoiding prison (for being the scumbag that you are).

I honestly don't get it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've often wondered what motivates people like those who would take the job as Trump's chief advisor. Or that **** Coulson who the moron Cameron had as director of communications.

I know everyone will say "money" but they don't even get paid that much in the grand scheme of things.

Not when, in Trump's advisor's case, you're going to get sacked soon (and probably go to prison) or with Coulson, you're going to expose yourself more to theq chance of spending most of your life in court and narrowly avoiding prison (for being the scumbag that you are).

I honestly don't get it.
If that's a serious question then you need to read/listen to:-
71JYUXRW0cL.jpg

And all your questions will be answered.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Not when, in Trump's advisor's case, you're going to get sacked soon (and probably go to prison) or with Coulson, you're going to expose yourself more to the chance of spending most of your life in court and narrowly avoiding prison (for being the scumbag that you are).

I honestly don't get it.

ego i expect.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_desktop_news

Unsealed FBI documents show officials discussed whether to get former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn 'to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired' during his controversial White house interview

Four pages of internal documents penned ahead of the January 2017 interview were unsealed Wednesday by a federal judge
The bombshell notes reveal the bureau discussed how to approach its investigation into Flynn's involvement with Russia
Top bureau officials discussed whether the 'goal' was to get him to tell the truth or catch him in a lie so he could be charged
Agents discussed the possibility of Flynn admitting to breaking the Logan Act
The FBI officials discussed whether to let Flynn know they were aware of his conversations with Sergey Kislyak, the then-Russian ambassador to the US
They also spoke about the importance that the White House did not think the FBI was 'playing games' with the investigation
Trump retweeted articles about the memos and a post by Flynn Wednesday
Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI during its investigation of ties between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_desktop_news

Unsealed FBI documents show officials discussed whether to get former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn 'to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired' during his controversial White house interview

Four pages of internal documents penned ahead of the January 2017 interview were unsealed Wednesday by a federal judge
The bombshell notes reveal the bureau discussed how to approach its investigation into Flynn's involvement with Russia
Top bureau officials discussed whether the 'goal' was to get him to tell the truth or catch him in a lie so he could be charged
The FBI officials discussed whether to let Flynn know they were aware of his conversations with Sergey Kislyak, the then-Russian ambassador to the US
They also spoke about the importance that the White House did not think the FBI was 'playing games' with the investigation
Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI during its investigation of ties between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia

As you don’t offer an opinion, shall I?

Lying, cheating man working for lying cheating man is caught out by lying, cheating Federal Organisation. Lying cheating man admits to lying and is jailed. The orange lying cheating man considers exonerating his lying cheating friend because they have papers showing lying cheating Organisation tricked the liar into lying. Lying cheating man says he lied to FBI and we’d be mad to not believe that.

That’s cleared that up. End result the orange liar had no collusion with Russia.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Nothing unusual about that.

If you can get a crook to lie under oath, you have him bang to rights.

He doesn't have to lie and break the law, does he ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If that's a serious question then you need to read/listen to:-

And all your questions will be answered.

Yeah it's a really good (and scary) book that. But I'm not sure that everyone going through the revolving White House aides door is a psychopath.

Although I suppose it would explain it if they were all mentally deranged, yes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah it's a really good (and scary) book that. But I'm not sure that everyone going through the revolving White House aides door is a psychopath.

Although I suppose it would explain it if they were all mentally deranged, yes.

Id need (yet another) re-read to pin point specifics but I bet theyd all score highly on the 20 point test.

You just don't go into that situation full of compassion, empathy and objectivity.

They all sign up to their pack leader in the hope of being the one that knives him in the back.

Looking at you Pencey-Poos.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Id need (yet another) re-read to pin point specifics but I bet theyd all score highly on the 20 point test.

You just don't go into that situation full of compassion, empathy and objectivity.

They all sign up to their pack leader in the hope of being the one that knives him in the back.

Looking at you Pencey-Poos.

Oh Pence is a grade A psycho for sure.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One bit of good news, amongst all this. You can now buy your long-awaited commemorative coin, from the White House online store, celebrating the administration’s great victory over corona virus. For $100.

I’m not even joking.

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/covid-heroes.htm

I've never understood America's 'coin thing'.
They get intermittent mentions across many of my touchstones, but obviously the ethos is never explained.

A little help wouldn't go amiss on this one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here