NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
6CB4811A-C5CA-430D-A8FE-BD68F35BE28C.png

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I am disgusted by the man, but lets wait and see what he has to say. Just like there is a chance there might be some unicorn hiding in the white spots of the Congolese jungle, there might also be a chance that the strategy got parts and bits of something sensible.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
So what’s that 11pm here....hmm bit of comedy before bed I guess...mind you he’s the sort to give you nightmares so maybe not

It’s like tuning in for an episode of the muppet show only there is only one muppet in town. If that loon opens up the USA early just in hope of getting himself elected again then surely he is putting huge amounts of American lives in grave danger. Is he really prepared to take that risk?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well ive watched the warm up act ...Kellyanne Conway ..Trumps Counsellor :moo: on Fox News i swear i could see her nose growing everytime she spoke

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am disgusted by the man, but lets wait and see what he has to say. Just like there is a chance there might be some unicorn hiding in the white spots of the Congolese jungle, there might also be a chance that the strategy got parts and bits of something sensible.

As I reply now the US has had nearly 27,000 new cases of covid19 today, it will probably be about the same 30,000 cases it has been for the last 5-6 days, it's a bloody high plateau and could get higher if he " Opens Up " the US within the next 10 days or so. But, he is caught in a vice, he can't let too many businesses fold, he can't afford to prop them all up but he can't have cataclysmic levels of hospitalisation and death either. This is when a President needs to show wisdom, judgment and leadership, what Donald Trump will show is his approval ratings or how many people " Like" him on facebook.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bollocks have I missed it? We were watching Edge Of Tomorrow (cracking film).

Oh no, CNN just said the nonsense show starts in 50 minutes.

I'll fetch a bottle of red from the outhouse and settle in.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Game on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here