Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You show all the signs of 'Wilful Ignorance' that has fuelled support for people like Trump. You hide behind the label 'Fake News' whenever you hear something you do not like. That is both the strength that people like Trump draw upon, and the weakness that will bring us all down.

Really? I tend to use about a dozen or so media sources over a week.

My media said, Brexit would happen, Trump would win, that the Russia stuff is BS. When I saw the shit storm over Trump running I specificly googled up Trumps policies, about 30 of them. the only news site that listed them was Brietbart.

Do you expect me to stop reading this stuff for the BS you do? Who is wilfully ignorant?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What is the source of these statistics?
A little tip for you Fruity.

If Looney were to reply with a source, don't chase it.
I did on another 'fact', and found myself staring into a self perpetuating hole of Icke, (not very) Brightbart, and white middle aged men's youtube rants, all quoting the same comments as 'fact' even though they never were.

T'is a scary world out there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You parroting Fake news? He is not an appointed prosecuter but and investigator, the former requires evidence.

I'm not talking about Mueller himself being an appointed prosecutor. I'm talking about the team he's assembled under him, and their previous prosecutor experience. That's going to come in a bit handy, eh?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

My media said, Brexit would happen, Trump would win, that the Russia stuff is BS. When I saw the shit storm over Trump running I specificly googled up Trumps policies, about 30 of them. the only news site that listed them was Brietbart.

Do you expect me to stop reading this stuff for the BS you do? Who is wilfully ignorant?

You didn't look very far then. You'll find them at the Telegraph site and listed on https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

There are 140 listed there. Many are sweeping generalisations - things Trump has said probably knowing he has little intention of pursuing them.

Wilful Ignorance.

Unfortunately, we live in an age where people like yourself are enjoying an equal weighting in terms of voice to others with valuable and genuine experience and expertise. I expect to see this trend rebalanced if not reversed, but not until your ilk have caused some serious damage to society.

sahel

Jan 24, 2014
Even Portillo called the US election correctly.

If the best the alt-right can muster up is Trump there is a hope for civilisation.

A clever one would be frightening. I'm still waiting....

yes, ask not about Trump but about those who voted for him and continue to support him. Add in Brexit, Le Pen, anti immigration rubbish, internet trolling and recent abuse of NHS doctors and you describe a western society which may be in freefall. Very dangerous because what comes next is............?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
She just takes what the rest of the fake Media says to its natural conclusion....

No. Her agenda is to gradually creep so far off the wall that any actual suspicion of Mobster Trumpski is overshadowed and tainted by association with her lunacy.

Best stick with the actual crimes, not Mensch's deliberate misdirection.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Really? I predicted a Trump win, seem to remember about the only one. A broken Clock also gets it right twice a day.

Fake memory.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You are the joke of NSC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You didn't look very far then. You'll find them at the Telegraph site and listed on https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

There are 140 listed there. Many are sweeping generalisations - things Trump has said probably knowing he has little intention of pursuing them.

Wilful Ignorance.

Unfortunately, we live in an age where people like yourself are enjoying an equal weighting in terms of voice to others with valuable and genuine experience and expertise. I expect to see this trend rebalanced if not reversed, but not until your ilk have caused some serious damage to society.
It was the inevitable consequence of free online media and access to the internet. Ignorant racists like Looney and Das Reich can have a voice and influence society. It will end.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It was the inevitable consequence of free online media and access to the internet. Ignorant racists like Looney and Das Reich can have a voice and influence society. It will end.

The ignorance and influence is from both sides. In US politics only the people who didn't vote or voted for a minor party can truly say it's not their fault.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The ignorance and influence is from both sides. In US politics only the people who didn't vote or voted for a minor party can truly say it's not their fault.

The US has its own set of problems. If you mean to say, and I think what you're fumbling with is that people who voted for Clinton are ignorant, well, you may be right or they are people that faced with the option of Trump or Clinton though her the lesser of two evils and, believing they should exercise their right to vote went for her.
I am no fan of Clinton but I firmly believe, firmly believe the world would be in much better shape if it were her in the White House rather than the tragically stupid and dangerous Trump. He has given a voice to the truly vilest sections of society both in the US and the UK.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The US has its own set of problems. If you mean to say, and I think what you're fumbling with is that people who voted for Clinton are ignorant, well, you may be right or they are people that faced with the option of Trump or Clinton though her the lesser of two evils and, believing they should exercise their right to vote went for her.

I am no fan of Clinton but I firmly believe, firmly believe the world would be in much better shape if it were her in the White House rather than the tragically stupid and dangerous Trump. He has given a voice to the truly vilest sections of society both in the US and the UK.

I mean the ignorance of people who swallow up news coming from biased new sources. Both sides followers just swallow the bullshit up without question.

Then there are the people who rely on their own eyes and ears to come to their own conclusions.

I chuckle when people say Clinton was a better choice when for mine she was the choice that could send the world into another US/Russia cold war .

I'd be more worried about that than a few people got a voice and who shout some unsavoury words on social media.

Trump has also given a voice to the absolute loons from the other side of the spectrum too it should be noted. Go look up Evergreen College for this lunacy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I mean the ignorance of people who swallow up news coming from biased new sources. Both sides followers just swallow the bullshit up without question.

Then there are the people who rely on their own eyes and ears to come to their own conclusions.

I chuckle when people say Clinton was a better choice when for mine she was the choice that could send the world into another US/Russia cold war .

I'd be more worried about that than a few people got a voice and who shout some unsavoury words on social media.

Trump has also given a voice to the absolute loons from the other side of the spectrum too it should be noted. Go look up Evergreen College for this lunacy.

Nah, you're alright thanks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Naturally you only want to see half the tale. The one that suits your echo chamber.

No, I don't need to look up anything to tell me Trump supporters are loons. That was my original point. I also don't follow Leads or links from you because in the past they have proven to be full of ignorant, quasi racist, ill informed bile. Much like yourself.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No, I don't need to look up anything to tell me Trump supporters are loons. That was my original point. I also don't follow Leads or links from you because in the past they have proven to be full of ignorant, quasi racist, ill informed bile. Much like yourself.

You are a precious little petal aren't you. Evergreen College has nothing to do with Trump supporters dumb arse.

So we'll leave it at that. Displaying your low IQ ignorance for all to see.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are a precious little petal aren't you. Evergreen College has nothing to do with Trump supporters dumb arse.

So we'll leave it at that. Displaying your low IQ ignorance for all to see.

I've never heard of Evergreen so how the Jimminy Cricket would I know who was to do with what?

And really, if you're going to criticise someone's intelligence, two things:

1. Don't use a phrase such as "low IQ ignorance". It is utterly non-sensical.

2. Don't come from Australia.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I've never heard of Evergreen so how the Jimminy Cricket would I know who was to do with what?

Maybe you should have looked it up before going on your ignorant rant then. Especially when it's pertinent to vile Americans which was something you put forth as a talking point.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe you should have looked it up before going on your ignorant rant then. Especially when it's pertinent to vile Americans which was something you put forth as a talking point.

Hardly a rant. Just pointing out that Trump is a loon and you're a bit of a prick. Nothing to piss your knickers over, old boy.

As an aside, how does one look up something they have zero knowledge of? I've never heard of Evergreen so how would I know what to Google?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I just googled Evergreen. It seems it's a liberal arts college full of loons. Loons that don't represent the majority of left thinking people. They are extreme left. You can be left and not extreme whereas supporting Trump puts you firmly in the extreme right. There's no middle ground with Trump. But, and this is the vital difference, you can oppose Trump and not be an extreme lefty loon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here