Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
'All moronic ****ing sheep like idiots'

Funnily enough, the final point of the video.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone who votes for major parties is a ****ing moron.

So that's Tory and Labor supporters. Republican and Democrat supporters.

All moronic ****ing sheep like idiots.

Then there's people who don't know how to use the ellipsis correctly. Those people are really stupid.

What about people who don't know how to spell 'Labour' correctly? And those people who use 'there's' as opposed to 'there are', when referring to the plural 'people' as opposed to the singular 'person'.

But hey – all those voting morons, eh? :whistle:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon. It will shit on the board, knock over all the pieces, then strut around like it won."

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had a skim through yesterdays Trump press conference, the usual USA is great, all problems will be solved, lots more really really good things happening and going to happen even better, lots of BIG numbers etc. etc. It's hard listening when he gets nailed on details as usual, you almost feel sorry for him.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone who votes for major parties is a ****ing moron.

So that's Tory and Labor supporters. Republican and Democrat supporters.

All moronic ****ing sheep like idiots.

Then there's people who don't know how to use the ellipsis correctly. Those people are really stupid.

What's the weather like up there on your high horse?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep. Amazing stuff.

Interesting how his very vocal supporters have gone quiet on this thread recently.

Can't imagine why.

It is impossible for me to believe anyone defending Trump is doing it for any other reason than trolling.

To that ends I just can't take them seriously and certainly can't be bothered to feed them.

I look at others who do reply and all I can think is:
'WHY?'.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onald-Trump-sued-three-Russian-oligarchs.html

Ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele behind the 'dirty dossier' on Donald Trump is being sued by three Russian oligarchs who were named in his 'kopromat' file

Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele is being sued by three Russian oligarchs
Mr Steele's report on Donald Trump in 2017 alleged the newly-elected US President was in Vladimir Putin's pocket and threw an orgy on Moscow trip
He is being sued for damages and to tell the world his report was inaccurate

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What's the weather like up there on your high horse?

I don't ride horses.

I just laugh and shake my head at the people who whinge and whine about the systems and the leaders but keep propping up these same systems.

Trump is hilarious. If people were really that concerned about vile ****ing pieces of shit leaders that need a bullet they'd have a thread about that prick from China.

Trump will eventually get voted out and we'll all be able to look back and see how exposed the media was and how the corruption in politics was laid bare for all.

Sadly shitlord scum like Jinping will still be around like a rancid stench.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onald-Trump-sued-three-Russian-oligarchs.html

Ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele behind the 'dirty dossier' on Donald Trump is being sued by three Russian oligarchs who were named in his 'kopromat' file

Mr Steele's report on Donald Trump in 2017 alleged the newly-elected US President was in Vladimir Putin's pocket and threw an orgy on Moscow trip

I wonder if the two Russians named in the Alexander Litvinenko murder case will sue as well ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It is impossible for me to believe anyone defending Trump is doing it for any other reason than trolling.

To that ends I just can't take them seriously and certainly can't be bothered to feed them.

I look at others who do reply and all I can think is:
'WHY?'.

Did you look up CNN and find any hit pieces on Biden?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Excellent.

Maybe we can get the suppressed Russian Interference report submitted as public evidence.

Bring it on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Had a skim through yesterdays Trump press conference, the usual USA is great, all problems will be solved, lots more really really good things happening and going to happen even better, lots of BIG numbers etc. etc. It's hard listening when he gets nailed on details as usual, you almost feel sorry for him.

Saw his conference of Sunday, just a complete ramble.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Literally the third article on Google, ahead of anything from Fox News et al, so I didn't look any further:-

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/biden-second-accusation/index.html

April 2019 and not YouTube where the largest amount of their traffic comes through.

Since that date it's been alleged digital penetration occurred. Which is a far more serious accusation. I can find plenty of recent links on this from sources that aren't Fox or CNN.

Everyone accepts Fox is highly biased and really isn't to be taken as a reliable source of information. It's probably time people opened their eyes a bit to the willing misreporting, lies and bias coming from other media outlets.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
April 2019 and not YouTube where the largest amount of their traffic comes through.

Since that date it's been alleged digital penetration occurred. Which is a far more serious accusation. I can find plenty of recent links on this from sources that aren't Fox or CNN.

Everyone accepts Fox is highly biased and really isn't to be taken as a reliable source of information. It's probably time people opened their eyes a bit to the willing misreporting, lies and bias coming from other media outlets.

You've lost it mate.

You asked if CNN were reporting anything about Biden.

He linked an article that was CNN reporting about Biden.

And still you go to default whatabouterry.

You are making a fool of yourself. I'd stop if I were you, I really would. Go have a beer and chill out.

:smile:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't ride horses.

I just laugh and shake my head at the people who whinge and whine about the systems and the leaders but keep propping up these same systems.

Trump is hilarious. If people were really that concerned about vile ****ing pieces of shit leaders that need a bullet they'd have a thread about that prick from China.

Trump will eventually get voted out and we'll all be able to look back and see how exposed the media was and how the corruption in politics was laid bare for all.

Sadly shitlord scum like Jinping will still be around like a rancid stench.
Here here

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here