Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
You wish. Trumpist spend hours trying to find ‘data’ proving he’s not a dickhead, whereas the rest just have to read one of his tweets or listen to him ranting in one of is speeches to know he is a weapons grade moron. He is condemn by his own words and deeds. Personally I can’t wait for his tax returns to see the light of day.

The fact that you try and defend this idiot speaks volumes about you ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you must have mistakenly replied to my post as your answer has nothing to do with it.

As an aside, I’d like to see your tax returns seeing as you’re so keen to see others. You can post them on here...

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I think you must have mistakenly replied to my post as your answer has nothing to do with it.

As an aside, I’d like to see your tax returns seeing as you’re so keen to see others. You can post them on here...

It had everything to do with your post.

Since I’m not POTUS it’s not really pertinent? Every president since WWII has published their tax returns other than Trump. He said he would but has decided not to, I wonder why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What an utter slimeball Trump is. This evening he tried to get some mileage out of the Harry Dunn affair and had his parents visit him in the White House. Then he sprung it on them that Anne Sacoolas was in the next room and would they like to meet her? Totally inappropriate. The sleazebag probably thought he could "make a deal" but as he has no empathy whatsoever he didn't realise this was just a nasty move. Scumbag.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What an utter slimeball Trump is. This evening he tried to get some mileage out of the Harry Dunn affair and had his parents visit him in the White House. Then he sprung it on them that Anne Sacoolas was in the next room and would they like to meet her? Totally inappropriate. The sleazebag probably thought he could "make a deal" but as he has no empathy whatsoever he didn't realise this was just a nasty move. Scumbag.

You can just hear him now.

“Let’s get them all in a room and they can sort this little thing out right here, right now. I’ll play Ricki.”

I disagree that he didn’t realise this was a nasty move. He probably had a press conference arranged for after the meeting where he’d have been holding both hands of the two Women involved and would have declared to the world that he has sorted the problem and that the Dunn’s have accepted Sacoolas’ apology (and probably White House guilt money).

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The NYT is also saying his statement includes "I did not understand, until much later, that Mr. Giuliani’s agenda might have also included an effort to prompt the Ukrainians to investigate Vice President Biden or his son or to involve Ukrainians, directly or indirectly, in the president’s 2020 re-election campaign”. Wow.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No, he's there. His introductory statement includes "We were also disappointed by the president’s direction that we involved Mr. Giuliani"

Considering he has donated millions to the Trump campaign, that's quite a surprise.

Could Guiliani end up taking the fall for Trump though? I'm guessing Trump put him in place in the first place as the person to do all the dodgy shit, hoping if it backfired it would all land on Rudy?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Hahahahahahahahah

He might be the stupidest famous person of all time. I kinda love him, in a weird way. He's the bizarrest ****ing oddball you could ever imagine.

Anyone who has ever listened to American podcast The Dollop - they do a great two-parter on him.

He sounds like a Primary School child whos been asked to stand in front of the class to read their piece of work out....cringe-worthy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could Guiliani end up taking the fall for Trump though? I'm guessing Trump put him in place in the first place as the person to do all the dodgy shit, hoping if it backfired it would all land on Rudy?

Trump will simply deny ever knowing a Ruby Gullianelli ….

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Trump will simply deny ever knowing a Ruby Gullianelli ….

BlaringNarrowCoral-small.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here