Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
His approval rating is still strong, he won't be losing any sleep.

You are very much like the palace lot on here telling us how we are massively in debt and are doomed.
Doesn’t matter how many times you post bollocks it won’t make it true.

You are however quite amusing so please continue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Why can't people in the US just accept the American people voted him in and stop trying to get him out.Sad.It''s like our Remoaners who cannot also accept how we voted.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Why can't people in the US just accept the American people voted him in and stop trying to get him out.Sad.It''s like our Remoaners who cannot also accept how we voted.

Yep, once he 'won' the election he can do whatever he wants for the next 4 years.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

To be honest, he seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself, WITHOUT anyone's help...

PS: You know that you put a space after a full stop, right?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see that he's today been photographed at a press conference holding his briefing notes that clearly show "(If raised) Note, as Secretary Pompeo told Foreign Secretary Raab, that the spouse of the U.S. Government employee will not return to the United Kingdom."

A classy way to reveal to the family of the deceased 19-year old lad that they'll be denied justice here in the UK.

What a Grade A c**t this man is.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
To be honest, he seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself, WITHOUT anyone's help...

PS: You know that you put a space after a full stop, right?

O no it's so boring coming up against grammar Nazi's.Usually people do that when they have weak arguments as in your case.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see that he's today been photographed at a press conference holding his briefing notes that clearly show "(If raised) Note, as Secretary Pompeo told Foreign Secretary Raab, that the spouse of the U.S. Government employee will not return to the United Kingdom."

A classy way to reveal to the family of the deceased 19-year old lad that they'll be denied justice here in the UK.

What a Grade A c**t this man is.

And we are going to be relying on them for fabulous trade deals after brexit.

Marvellous scenes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And we are going to be relying on them for fabulous trade deals after brexit.

Marvellous scenes.

Let's not forgot that just 3 months ago he forced the UK Ambassador to Washington (and knight of the realm) - Sir Kim Darroch to resign - against the wishes of Theresa May.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Hopefully some of the Extinction Rebellion mob can divert south of the river and protest at the US Embassy. Utterly disgusting, but everything you’d expect from that idiot Trump and his staff.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

You’ve really hit the ground running on here haven’t you? It’s not even halfway through October for fark’s ache!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one can 'get him out' yet.

We can still call him out for the monster he is personally, and the 'Kremlin asset' he is geo-politically.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you lot just can't see the big picture can you ...?? what would be the main reason for pulling american troops out...i'm glad i live 12,000 kms away , such a bunch of ***** humans these days ...give it 2 or 3 years it'll be full on again ... nite nite darl , lol , u ok hun , ffs......extinction rebellion prrrfffftttt.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
you lot just can't see the big picture can you ...?? what would be the main reason for pulling american troops out...i'm glad i live 12,000 kms away , such a bunch of ***** humans these days ...give it 2 or 3 years it'll be full on again ... nite nite darl , lol , u ok hun , ffs......extinction rebellion prrrfffftttt.

Ive read that 5 times now and am still none the wiser. :mad:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

More American people voted for Hillary.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hopefully some of the Extinction Rebellion mob can divert south of the river and protest at the US Embassy. Utterly disgusting, but everything you’d expect from that idiot Trump and his staff.

I expect most of them can pick up their mail there,as well,before they fly home.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Irrelevant.

Not really. In a straight vote more people in the US didn't want him than did. To therefore suggest he's the choice of the American people is largely inaccurate, he's there through a foible of their voting system leftover as a legacy of the Civil War.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here