Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

deena_gold

Banned
Jun 5, 2017
What exactly was in that FOX clip, I fail to see? Yeah well we will see where that particular line leads, and when that leads to another nothing burger I wonder what straws they will try to clutch hold of next because they ain't gunna stop - they are just hellbent on getting him out of office and stop him from doing his job. Doesn't it at least cause alarm bells to ring how unanimously biased all the mainstream media outlets are? What happened to balanced and impartial news coverage and why are they not reporting that unemployment has reached a 16 year low whilst 3 trillion or something has been added to the stockmarkets value, it's just all doom and gloom and the man can do no right.

Just let him do his job.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not too sure what the problem is wanting loyalty ???

At a glance I'm not too sure what that document really says about anything. What is the actual purpose, and what do people hope to happen next?
Public servants in the US give loyalty to the constitution not to the president.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
MSNBC - LOLS, просто LOLLLLLLS!!!

Абсолютно никаких доказательств какого-либо сговора с Россией и расследования не закончится, выкапывая больше грязи на Обаму и весь треккинг sh1tshow.

НЕ верьте никому MSNBC или сети новостей Clinton. КОГДА-ЛИБО СКАЗАТЬ, что они купили марионеток из средств массовой информации, которые занимаются созданием заведения и представляют собой ничего, кроме поддельных новостей и пропаганды, они являются уличными магазинами, которые не деградируют, чтобы наблюдать за ними, даже если вы не знаете, T как Трамп !!!

Fixed that for you :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What the problem with loyalty to a Preisdent, or loyalty to Trump?
Because the FBI oath is :

"I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

This *trumps* any loyalty to any President.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Because the FBI oath is :

"I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

This *trumps* any loyalty to any President.

Who decides who is the enemy?

deena_gold

Banned
Jun 5, 2017
Look there is no crime in the 1st place so a new Watergate goes right out of the window and if Come(d)y knew Trump was committing any crime at all and failed to act on it he's the one going to jail. The Russia collusion thing is a nothing burger so trump was attempting to cover up a nothing burger?? - hardly the Clinton e-mail scandal is it. Perhaps you should all be venting your energy on the real criminals at play - Hilda and Obama.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Who decides who is the enemy?
Clearly the courts ultimately decide guilt. The FBI will investigate where they have reasonable suspicion - which may come to nothing in the end.

The point is that 'loyalty' to the President specifically cannot be expected.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Clearly the courts ultimately decide guilt. The FBI will investigate where they have reasonable suspicion - which may come to nothing in the end.

The point is that 'loyalty' to the President specifically cannot be expected.

But there are degrees of loyalty and Trump understands that Comey is his enemy. How can Trump and others speak freely with a spy in the room? He has every right to choose someone who he can trust to take charge of the FBI and it's still down to the senate to accept him anyway.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
homer-simpson-drooling-mmmburger.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here