Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Troy Deeney

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Just said on Goals On Sunday that there's not enough in the Brighton squad. :nono:

WTF does Troy Deeney know?
Our goals don't just come from the strikers, beside I still fancy Hemed to hit a purple patch and finish on over 20 and Wilson is pure class.
Am glad the media still think we are shit, I mean they have a point, right? We haven't actually played against a good team yet and we've been lucky with injuries as our tiny squad clearly has no strength in depth. Wankers.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Every time a pundit or player makes a comment about Brighton not having what it takes, just print it off and stick it on the wall of the changing room. Siege mentality can be a powerful force in football.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He's a thug - pure and simple - not worried about his views. Why do the TV stations give air time to these idiots?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We have played two top 5 sides away, both have got draws against us with dubious penalties. Speaks volumes that Derby's manager stated he was proud of his teams spirit to come back twice after being behind against little old injury free, no strength in depth, not played any of the top teams.....Brighton.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The last time he played against us he would be right. I doubt he's looked at us much since

This. Seeing that bit of the show this morning, it seemed very much a case of "I know about Burnley, Boro, Derby and Hull, so I'll say them, I don't know anything about Brighton so I'll assume they'll drop off"

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Yep - happy to hear these comments. No pressure on us - surprising everyone including our own fans. Let's just enjoy it. Still underdogs with everyone including the bookies - perfect :)

Absolutely this, big item on Paul Clements on Football Focus, rather dismissive of us, fantastic. Lets fly under the radar to the Premiership, the only people we need to please is ourselves, i'm not interested in anyone elses opinion, I have my own.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He's a thug - pure and simple - not worried about his views. Why do the TV stations give air time to these idiots?

any other working life and most employers, having checked his DBS record, would have never considered him for employment. CV straight in the bin.
Not saying I agree with that reality but, reality it is.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just said on Goals On Sunday that there's not enough in the Brighton squad. :nono:

This is coming from a player who's club that is owned by the Pozzo family, who also own Udinese' and Granada.
They have been swapping players between the clubs for ages, so probably not enough in either of these clubs either!!!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

My thoughts entirely. When I saw his name, I could not believe it. Surely Sky could have chosen someone who might be regarded as a better role model.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

blob_fish_main.jpg

The public voted Troy Deeney / the blobfish the world's ugliest animal.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
How on earth he only received a yellow card for that I'll never know.

I know!
That has to be worse than the step-on by hemed for the 3 match ban doesn’t it?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You can see the anger in his face. Think he lost it for a few secs and the red mist come over him.

Hope he challenges it and gets an extra game ban..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here