Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble in town.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Stone Island | Sale

Crikey. I never realised the 'clobber' (in the shape of Stone Island was so expensive).

#1 Why would you pay £300 for a jacket if there is an inherent risk that it will get ripped, scuffed and/or bled upon?

#2 Why would anyone pay £300 for a jacket, just for the name?

Lastly, I love the way they have a section for 'seasons' on their website.

"I say dear chap. Before I attempt to punch your lights out, can I be awfully brave and say that your jacket is sooooo autumn 2009. Get with the programme, my dear fellow".

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Stone Island | Sale

Crikey. I never realised the 'clobber' (in the shape of Stone Island was so expensive).

#1 Why would you pay £300 for a jacket if there is an inherent risk that it will get ripped, scuffed and/or bled upon?

#2 Why would anyone pay £300 for a jacket, just for the name?

Lastly, I love the way they have a section for 'seasons' on their website.

"I say dear chap. Before I attempt to punch your lights out, can I be awfully brave and say that your jacket is sooooo autumn 2009. Get with the programme, my dear fellow".

hahaha that did make me laugh but stone island is soooooooooo last season

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
'I know this person, who know's this person right who was like a right hooligan. Does this make me cool?' - BORING

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
thats right,i know of lads that spend fortunes on the gear,so the rubbish jobs dont really wash does it?

Latest Gear? Oh do me a f***ing favour, most of that crowd are about 5 years behind what's really going on in fashion. Someone mentioned Stone Island, does anyone still wear that overpriced shit? They were still wearing Burberry about 5 years after any self respecting human would be seen dead in it, in fact anyone who knew anything about clothing never wore it at all. Expensive doesnt = latest, or even decent. The stuff I see them wearing is an embarrasment, nothing more than mass production/higher end chav wear.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Their £412.50 jacket seems to suffer when friction occurs.

"Colours could transfer in case of rubbing, therefore please avoid contact with lighter coloured shades surfaces."

I'm sorry old chap. My jacket tends to transfer colour when it comes into contact with a lighter fabric, so I think it is best that we refrain from grappling and I shall pick an opponent who is wearing dark colours. There's a good lad.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
They could at least have had the decency to take the fight to our spiritual home and demolished the Goldstone retail park :)

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Green Street and Football Factory has alot to answer for. All these "hoolies" bringing back "the good old days." Hooliganism nearly killed football in the past and that's where it should stay. The past. It's pathetic. If people wanna have a ruck, that's fine, got no problem with that as long as it affects no one else but themselves but don't claim to represent the city of Brighton or it's football club.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Green Street and Football Factory has alot to answer for. All these "hoolies" bringing back "the good old days." Hooliganism nearly killed football in the past and that's where it should stay. The past. It's pathetic. If people wanna have a ruck, that's fine, got no problem with that as long as it affects no one else but themselves but don't claim to represent the city of Brighton or it's football club.

Omfg what a load of shit, i have just watched Hanibal The Canibal, does that mean .............................

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Could not agree more. Hooligans are NOT welcome before, during or after any match. Having been a victim in the 70s of mindless violence I am appalled that its still happening. Any one who is identified as a Brighton 'fan' should have a life long ban imposed. It beggars belief that these morons think its ok to behave in this way.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Well put.

You want a fight go for it, but find somewhere out of the public eye to do it, and don't delude yourselves to think for even one second it has anything at all to do with the football team you support, or football at all, for that matter.

Do you really think Gus Poyet and Tony Bloom are going to be proud of you for "sticking up for the club"? Seriously, think about it for a second.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They should bring in chemical castration.

You want to fight and be a hooligan then you get the chop.

Removing ones knackers tends to calm the savage beasts.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A fairly large group (About 30) were in the away stand and left about 20 minutes in.

Fairly obvious where they were going.

The problem is: there's too many pilots, not enuff cooks. Ya know wot I'm sayin'? :wink:

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
If these cretins wanted to fight each other, why choose a location within reasonably close proximity of the main police station (John Street to Grove Hill being 0.2 of a mile)?

Perhaps next time, they can go and batter each other to pieces up on the Downs, where they won't be disturbing anybody (bar the livestock and an occasional rambler or mountain bike rider). A nice 'tear-up' with pleasant views to boot (no pun intended).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here