Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Another perspective. Would he be a player you worried about if he was in the opposition team? If he rocked up playing for Palace or Burnley or Villa? I think he'd be one that l'd be nervous about.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Team Trossard here, when he is on song he is an awesome watch. One of the very few players we have who can actually scare the shit out of defenders when he runs at them

Another NSC Marmite player

I know a Liverpool fan who reckoned the goal he scored against them in our defeat at the Amex the season before last was the best goal scored against Liverpool in the season they walked the PL

And then there was his masterpiece in our defeat of Citeh:albion2:

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Another perspective. Would he be a player you worried about if he was in the opposition team? If he rocked up playing for Palace or Burnley or Villa? I think he'd be one that l'd be nervous about.
Definately. Players with the skill that Leo has are almost unplayable. When he gets a little more consistent we will struggle to keep hold of him. He also has a unique understanding with Solly and they are brilliant when they get going. With Tariq on the other flank we tear into defenses and create havoc

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Complete waste of space.The most infuriating player i have seen in 40 years of watching the Albion

The only players that could have provided competition for him have been sent out on loan.Now we are stuck with him

Get rid

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Complete waste of space.The most infuriating player i have seen in 40 years of watching the Albion

The only players that could have provided competition for him have been sent out on loan.Now we are stuck with him

Get rid

Bring back Ali J!

Nah with or without loans there's been no real competition for Trossard. Got unique abilities no one else in the squad has.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Get rid

:fishing:

Or

:wanker:

??

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Flair player who looks bad when not on song. I remember after one match I saw that he was slated on here. He'd been out wide most of the match in good positions signalling others to give him the ball, but they didn't. He wasn't doing anything wrong at all but couldn't get in the game much because of lack of service. True about consistency. That's so often a trade off against flair, though and probably won't happen as with Knocky and other flair players and what can make that type of player annoying as well as exciting. Teams and the game itself need players like Trossard.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'd say there are two things that frustrate me with Trossard (NB see above, I'm a big fan of him):

- he sometimes takes the ball on one more tackle than he should and loses the ball (not as bad as Knocky)
- and related to this, he almost always takes an extra touch either slowing up the attack or giving defenders a chance to close him down.

I'm convinced that when he plays more instinctively and passes the ball quickly, we're far more potent. But during 2021, I think he's improved. He doesn't seem to feel he has to do it all himself. GP and the other coaches having an impact - and we're seeing the benefit in his game. Can't wait to see how good he could be this season.

el punal

I did watch him like I've watched him countless times b4. He is a 1 good game in 4 player that needs to find more consistency and not go missing in games. I actually think he is better when coming on as a sub

Please be sure to pass on your comments to Mr.Potter, I have no doubt he’ll value your input. :drink:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Please be sure to pass on your comments to Mr.Potter, I have no doubt he’ll value your input. :drink:

Probably one of the most subbed players under GP especially when he is ineffective. His 1st few games he looked great as he ran at the opposition defence and was putting very dangerous balls in. I would like that Trossard to make a comeback. Maybe he needs to bulk up a little

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here