Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trio Injured on saturday

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think there is any need to panic just yet. One can see why Gus was keen to get Harley in and hopefully this striker with presence will arrive soon. I assume we are waiting for the Premier League squads to be finalised.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Frustrating but not unexpected. Dont think we can afford to rush Buckley or Hoskins back with the injury's they have.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I think Buckley and Hoskins were expected to be out anyway. If the lads can recuperate and play their hearts out again for another 90 minutes then hopefully everyone can rest and heal during the international break.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was worried that was going to include Greer! Assume his subbing was precautionary then, phew! Or is he just a double hard bastard like El Abd?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely now is the time not to loan out Cook as only known replacement defender is Tanno

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
nice break for the lads(and to clear up a few niggles),but wonder with the momentum we have it might not help with our winning run

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
nice break for the lads(and to clear up a division few niggles),but wonder with the momentum we have it might not help with our winning run

Well pleased with the break , should at least get buckley fit . We def looked leggy at times yesterday. Good thing about hitting the top is it won't phase us , we are well used to that . Good point about momentum but think we will be ok . Can start again at bristol , would fancy us as well . Leicester away looming . Another big test . Fantastic division .

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hopeso,as i booked a week away in spain for the family,so i knew i wouldnt miss any bha games!!(although the mrs said,oh its ok for the kids to miss 3 days of school)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 good away games,then a mega week at the amex,how thing have changed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here