Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tree or not to tree?

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Apparently we have been offered the option of some trees to put in each corner of the ground as some people miss the vista of Withdean. These will be named by poplar vote.
Away end is ahead with weeping willow, although geographically it's the beech end.
Poll to follow.

boycottisalegend

Feb 2, 2012
Tree

Are yew serious with this thread, i think you are barking up the wrong tree, do you pine for a better life? or do you fancy branching out into something more serious? You could always ask conie fer some advice, she works at the Hawthorns

there's a tree in your back garden, cedar one out of the window?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How long do we have to wait FIR this bloody poll.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Are yew serious with this thread, i think you are barking up the wrong tree, do you pine for a better life? or do you fancy branching out into something more serious? You could always ask conie fer some advice, she works at the Hawthorns

As you've used nearly all the good tree-based puns, my post will have to be trunk-ated.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Leaf it out......

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I wonder when everyone will TWIG on to the fact this is not a serious thread, because i'm STUMPED.

Trees!! Don`t you realise they are the football hooligans latest weapon of choice!What would happen if we played Spurs? We`d be smashed to bloody smithereens!!(I`m not entirely sure what smithereens are,but it wouldn`t be nice I don`t fink.)

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Trees!! Don`t you realise they are the football hooligans latest weapon of choice!What would happen if we played Spurs? We`d be smashed to bloody smithereens!!(I`m not entirely sure what smithereens are,but it wouldn`t be nice I don`t fink.)

A smithereen is an ex footballer pundit shoved into a wall. Or a shard of wood, which is relevant. Not forgetting Geoff Wood the legendary 1 point in ten games 4 month manager. A Pointless answerish.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i thought they were putting seats in the corners?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Afraid Palarse got there first.The whole place is a Lava Tree

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAEZDGXC.jpg

I love trees.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Unbelievable response to the poll.

1901 West Stand were for hedging.
East stand Whispering grass
Away stand vote failed. Club hands on the texting and crayon drawings not permitted. Although Alfie from South London drew his cock. Alfie that's a shrub, or dwarf shrub, not tree.
North Yucca yucca Yucca, Yucca from etc.

So next one wins.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
This thread really needs spruce ing up if you me, Fir what it's worth I think trees in football grounds are a bad idea. For starting such a daft thread, the OP shoud get ten lashings of the silver birch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here