Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling from SE London/Kent

allo

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere (i did look). I will be travelling down from Sidcup (SE London/Kent) on weekend matchdays, Essex (NE London) midweek matchdays and I would be happy to share petrol costs or have mine shared if anyone is interested

Anyone else coming from these areas?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Hmmmm, I'll be coming from Ashford but not sure what method I'll be taking yet. If by car I'm sure there's a good meeting point somewhere en-route. I still need to look into trains etc.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Some of us are Non STH but looking to make matches when poss. Going from Herne Hill and Orpington (same rail line) so will PM you when nearer the time :)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Am in Peckham, so not a million miles away and still on Southeastern so probably not tricky. More than happy to pay a share of petrol costs, but afraid I don't drive so couldn't return the favour...

Sep 25, 2008
I'm travelling down from Beckenham but will probably get the train from Victoria for most of the games. If for whatever reason I'm driving ill let you know and you can have a lift.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’m sure people are aware but two trains an hour go direct to Brighton from East Croydon on a Saturday (34 minute journey), took me a little under an hour door to door on Saturday. Via Lewes the quickest journey time seems to be 49 mins, I’m gonna give that route a bash for the Tottenham game.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'll be travelling down from St. Pauls Cray (work) or home (Meopham) depending on whether my son can attend with me. If he can't make it, I'll be heading straight down from work, but when he can, then I'll either be going from home, unless I can get him dropped off at work.

Car sharing would be very helpful. I'm probably planning to go via a Park and Ride, but not 100% sure as yet.

Great some options then! Glad to see there are a few of us! On the train I have to go to London Bridge and so it is a good two hours. I was thinking if Mill Hill park & ride which is an hour from my front door (M25 willing). So anyway PM me and I am happy to organise.

I am using the train for spurs as I fancy a few beers & with a massive diary fail, away for 6th (idiot)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here