Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Travel Vaccinations

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A bit niche but NSC usually has the answer.

My GP no longer provides a travel vaccination service. Fair enough there are higher priorities, but who actually offers a good and value for money service?

It looks like we need some common ones like Hep A, Tetanus and Typhoid, but may need to look at top ups for other stuff. Suggestions Shoreham, Worthing Brighton & Hove most welcome, but beggars can't be choosers.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Screenshot_2022-08-15-19-14-59-98_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

www.injections4u.com

Jul 7, 2003
Not used them for travel but Lloyds Pharmacies offer travel vaccinations. Go to their website and it has the info on there.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
A bit niche but NSC usually has the answer.

My GP no longer provides a travel vaccination service. Fair enough there are higher priorities, but who actually offers a good and value for money service?

It looks like we need some common ones like Hep A, Tetanus and Typhoid, but may need to look at top ups for other stuff. Suggestions Shoreham, Worthing Brighton & Hove most welcome, but beggars can't be choosers.

There surely must be somewhere better to go on holiday than Croydon? :moo:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Depending on what you have, if you can have a booster for longer coverage then do it!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yellow Fever in case of delay in transfer at Addis Ababa
Combined DiTePol
Combined Hep A and Typhoid

Plus Malaria tablets

i have never bothered with any of that but have always had at least 3 weeks worth of the local malaria tablets at hand after returning home , funny enough tick bite fever makes you feel absolutely shit house but is something they don't warn about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here