Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel from Grantham for Donny Game

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Is anyone else travelling down by train from Grantham for the Donny game? Its a long way so if anyone fancies meeting for a couple of beers along the way then let me know your plans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There maybe a few Yorkie and Manky Seagulls travelling down by train , I'm going down on the 30th with Russ and his missus following us down on the 3rd.

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Passing by

My son and I are driving down from Doncaster, crazy season ticket holders that we are, via the A1. Goes past Grantham. If you chip in for fuel you can have a lift. We will be parking at Haywards Heath and using the vouchers for the train (should they ever arrive).

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
on the 06.49 from Retford (stops at Grantham) and on to Haywards Heath where i'll be catching the Mid Sussex seagulls coach :thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Is anyone else travelling down by train from Grantham for the Donny game? Its a long way so if anyone fancies meeting for a couple of beers along the way then let me know your plans.

What, leaving God's own county just for a game of football?

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
I'm coming down from Leeds - not sure how / when yet. Would be good to meet up with a few people beforehand if possible...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
4 of us coming down from Leeds.
As we didn't know whether we would get tickets or not had to book travel late, so getting megabus to Victoria, then daysave on Southern and return from London on East Midlands train from St Pancras.

If we run into anyone else happy to have beers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here