Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Transport Manager using his usual charm on Rod Stewart fans

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
https://twitter.com/BHAFCtransport/status/477048076839165952

Suddenly everyone realises they need to book parking for [MENTION=13887]Rod[/MENTION]stewart . Does no one read the bumph that comes with concert tics? #bhafc

There are some very sensitive people around......

This is not an issue of sensitivity. The transport manager should use this as a lesson if people didn't realise they need to book parking. You'd hope that people might twig that there are not a huge amount of spaces, but rather than being a nob, they/he/she could have done more to ensure people knew.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
He was so ride when I tweeted my concerns about the safety of the bridge cars to pedestrians using the tunnel after one of my kids was clipped by a car.

I thought it was just me.....

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
How with the professional way the club is run these days doesn't a jumped up **** like him manage to remain employed.

Rude and arrogant with a "stop whinging and live with it" attitude
Unfortunately it's not an isolated case of the transport manager. The club seem to have attracted arrogant employees in some departments. It's all about them and what they say, no one else matters.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
https://twitter.com/BHAFCtransport/status/477048076839165952

Suddenly everyone realises they need to book parking for [MENTION=13887]Rod[/MENTION]stewart . Does no one read the bumph that comes with concert tics? #bhafc

What a dick.

Actually mate, people don't normally read that stuff because they've got better things to do and they mistakenly assume it's just marketing (which it normally is.)

So, as transport manager what measures are you going to put in place to make sure the message is communicated more effectively next time?

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
What a dick.

Actually mate, people don't normally read that stuff because they've got better things to do and they mistakenly assume it's just marketing (which it normally is.)

So, as transport manager what measures are you going to put in place to make sure the message is communicated more effectively next time?

I am sure that somewhere in the "bumph" that came with his job specification it would have said something like "developing good relationships with customers" and "ensuring that all complaints are listened to and dealt with in a reasonable and effective manner" are an important part of the role. He clearly didn't read that!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I am sure that somewhere in the "bumph" that came with his job specification it would have said something like "developing good relationships with customers" and "ensuring that all complaints are listened to and dealt with in a reasonable and effective manner" are an important part of the role. He clearly didn't read that!

Probably had something about "developing and maintaining an optimum transport solution to enhance the overall matchday experience" or such like ... not even sure he read that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here