Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer thread - other clubs

theboybilly

They've bid £20 million but Liverpool value him at £27 million. Long way from complete.

On another note, I can't see Newcastle not finishing 20th next season. This Japanese guy they're getting excited about looks pony and they're going to have a huge hole to fill with Lascelles seemingly off to Leicester.

I can't see a team managed by Benitez finishing 20th tbh.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That is not strictly true is it, I am pretty sure they have welched on a few companies in the past, but I could be wrong..

Yes, they failed to pay local traders and HMRC in a big way = negligent.

The latest legal incarnation of CPFC hasn't learnt those lessons and is desparately throwing huge sums at players and other clubs.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We will get a few in then we’re good to go .

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bumley set to break their duck and go for Crouch? Their recruitment team have been going crazy this off season then.

We know that Croydon do not do sums very well, but their finances are seemingly a bit iffy, Roy says Dibley and Dross T not for sale, so no money in there to spend yet linked with £10M for west ham fella and £?M for Ings. Is their finance director Ms Abbott?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bumley set to break their duck and go for Crouch? Their recruitment team have been going crazy this off season then.

We know that Croydon do not do sums very well, but their finances are seemingly a bit iffy, Roy says Dibley and Dross T not for sale, so no money in there to spend yet linked with £10M for west ham fella and £?M for Ings. Is their finance director Ms Abbott?

i think the directors are currently preoccupied with a binfest on the BBS the size of Sweden, trying not to renage on promises they made to spotty oiks to remove legitmate STHs from their seats and looking for some spare change down the back of the sofa.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Looks like Mitrovic will go to Fulham for £20 million + add-ons with Rondon going to Newcastle for £16.5 million. Wouldn't really call either of those shrewd moves but there you go.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like Mitrovic will go to Fulham for £20 million + add-ons with Rondon going to Newcastle for £16.5 million. Wouldn't really call either of those shrewd moves but there you go.

£22m rising to £27m, Rondon going for £17m but Gayle going the other way for £11m.

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey

I think both moves are positive for their respective clubs simply because Fulham was in dire need of a decent striker, which is what I would rate mitrovic as and for Newcastle a guy like Rondón with a good scoring record is also what they need to add some depth up front who can challenge Gayle and keep him on his toes.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Looks like Mawson is now off too Fulham as well, for a fee in excess of 20 million. They've got quite a few decent players in the squad now, though there's still quite a bit of deadwood they need to shift and therefore bring in replacements for.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ACC8E08F-2BCD-4989-9E68-98E7E7E25556.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here