Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy (1).gif

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have you been trapped under that pile of old football shirts all summer? Bennet signed for Shrewsbury on 17th June.

Haha, I have SSN on in the background and saw it as one of the transfers, hadn't realised they go back to when the window opened, thought they were just showing deadline day transfers.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I suspect its going to be a long boring day at work today.

not even any froth on my coffee ;-)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not been about on here much recently but obviously it looks like we’re getting Cucu as many predicted and also the striker to loan out (seems odd). But is the Nunez deal dead and are there any noises as to actually signing a striker for the here and now? (Which I feel we need particularly now we’ve let Zac go etc) too many threads to pick out the actual press reports!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not been about on here much recently but obviously it looks like we’re getting Cucu as many predicted and also the striker to loan out (seems odd). But is the Nunez deal dead and are there any noises as to actually signing a striker for the here and now? (Which I feel we need particularly now we’ve let Zac go etc) too many threads to pick out the actual press reports!

Nunez deal has gone very quiet and it's hard to see us paying over the odds on the final day for him even though he is our preferred choice. Many have said all summer that we would accept another season without a new striker but selling Tau and loaning out Andone & Zeqiri seems to have changed a few minds on the scenario

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

We've all been waiting for you to come back with the inside scoop.....

Obvs not been pumping your SAUCES hard enough, or GREASED the right palms?

What nooks and crannies have you been up?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

Yes, seems dead and no, no news (other than Edouard seems to be Palace bound, which many seem oddly delighted about).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If we do not sign a quality striker (goals/age/reputation) in this window then serious questions should begin to be asked of the recruitment team.

I do not, and would not, question TBs commitment (impossible to do so really), but the failure to recruit a decent striker in their mid 20s for EIGHT years is a damning indictment of those tasked with providing our manager(s) with suitable resources.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zup

With the new sexy "edit the original post for how long as you want" feature I will be posting all of todays transfers here.

Currently the time is early (05.52 for you and 06.52 for me) and nothing has happened. I am currently making coffee. You'll soon be making tea.

Everton

Out
Moise Kean (Juventus, loan)

First confirmed transfer of the day... Moise Kean moves to Juventus on loan from Everton.

What’s going on at Swansea??

Lowe to Bournemouth?
Grimes to Fulham?
Roberts to Burnley?

They’ll have nobody left when we play them in the cup.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I never would have guessed ..thank goodness someone had the foresight to start a thread about it ..back shortly after I’ve had a word with the servants

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
If we do not sign a quality striker (goals/age/reputation) in this window then serious questions should begin to be asked of the recruitment team.

I do not, and would not, question TBs commitment (impossible to do so really), but the failure to recruit a decent striker in their mid 20s for EIGHT years is a damning indictment of those tasked with providing our manager(s) with suitable resources.

If we fail to sign a number 9 this window (I still expect us too as the club are not that stupid), then someone needs to pay for this with their job. They cannot continue to keep letting Tony down, he has the funds, he's willing to use them. They just keep failing to land one for him. Its pathetic.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The whole day on Sky will be Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldo. Full discussion on what number, what colour his tan is etc etc

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'd rather we didn't sign anyone as opposed to wasting money on a panic buy who was originally our 5th, 6th, 7th or worse choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here