Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Where is this Suso rumour from all of a sudden. If he comes in we must be shifting a couple of players on. Kemy going? Maybe another out on loan?

Those soccer sauce fellas on twitter. Not always wrong but their strike rate is pretty poor. Have not scooped any of our 11 signings this summer despite having a brighton "source". Had Stockdale but that was one of the few leaks.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Middlesbrough have now agreed terms for Jelle Vossen and Yanic Wildschut - ???

One down.....

There's a new face at Middlesbrough, with the signing of former Holland U21 international winger Yanic Wildschut from Heerenveen on a two-year deal. (Sky Sports)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hang on, Hang on, its 11:30 on transfer deadline day and no one has seen Michael Owen at the Grand Hotel??

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Burnley - George Boyd. Sign a three-year deal after a £3million fee was agreed with Hull City.
Leicester - enquired about Nick Powell from Man Utd on Loan.
(SSN)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Crystal Palace in talks with signing McGoldrick with Murray going to Ipswich.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Murray seems to be the make weight in all of their deals so obviouslyy doesnt figure in their plans so perhaps TB could jump in and link him with Baldock.

Now that I would love to see happen.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Now that I would love to see happen.

I truly hope he does not go, but if he does I don't care who it is to provided he will be happy there, even if it is to you lot. He genuinely deserves to be somewhere he wants to be. The only other footballer I genuinely like apart from their football skills is Speroni.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
I truly hope he does not go, but if he does I don't care who it is to provided he will be happy there, even if it is to you lot. He genuinely deserves to be somewhere he wants to be. The only other footballer I genuinely like apart from their football skills is Speroni.

Would love Murray back, think he could be final piece of the jigsaw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here