Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Pretty decent source says Suso a load of shit.

Source, the Dad of a former local player who is still in contact with many of the lads

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Always fun watching these sky bellends looking for a story...Arrys just buggered off,so at least we won't see that twit this evening.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Did he mention anyone coming in or out?

Just that they (playing staff) were told not to post anything twattish on social media, and not believe everything SSN says as the club are happy with all the playing staff in the squad presently.

So, it sounds to me like we are done for the night.

But I could be horribly wrong!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just that they (playing staff) were told not to post anything twattish on social media, and not believe everything SSN says as the club are happy with all the playing staff in the squad presently.

So, it sounds to me like we are done for the night.

But I could be horribly wrong!

So no Murray, Zamora , Farrington, Nogan, Byrne or Small coming back then .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely no one is actually expecting another player in? It's like when Kings of England used to take things to such excess that they died of a surfeit of it. A surfeit of incoming transfers. ARE YOU NOT SATED?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
As we are unlikely to sign any significant player, who is the mystery player that Arsenal are rumoured to be signing?

Carlos Bacca?

Welbeck more likely than Borini ?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 1m

When a key figure in #bhafc operation at the Amex leaves the building on deadline day it signals nothing doing. He is leaving the building.

That's that then :yawn:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Don't they do deals at the training ground these days?

Smokescreen to throw off Naylor

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The transfer window has been reasonably successful and I think our squad is good enough to challenge for a top half finish. Shame the club have been a bit complacent on the last day though as I am probably being greedy but I would have liked to have seen a least one top quality player come in.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Don't they do deals at the training ground these days?

Smokescreen to throw off Naylor
That's a good point. Surely the medical is carried out at Lancing. A fair few of our signings have been photographed holding up the scarf / shirt outside the training complex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here