Trains via Worthing Sat 7th Nov

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
23 bus- directly to and from my door.

Although I should imagine that travelling from distance is a wonderful ritual when not too disrupted. Makes a real day of it. When I read of folk travelling from far and wide I feel as so I'm missing out on something.

Late trains filled like cattle trucks and BO mainly

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Also worth noting the club have put out the following 'there will be no train services on the west coast line between Littlehampton and Brighton'

This is actually incorrect and buses are only replacing trains between Worthing and Brighton.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Trains are also currently delayed due to signalling problems at Havant (I'm currently stuck there, but on a train) and a tree down near Fareham (just missed that), so if you're coming from the west, good luck...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What with the rain too there will be a few empty seats. Not going to put me off though!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Just made the bus journey Worthing to Brighton, taken just over an hour fair bit of traffic on coast road after stopping at shore ham and traffic Severn dials to the station

Feb 14, 2010
Eat at home, have one less pint, get a price for a cab, head to the station, and ask 3 others to join you. Between you about £5 each I expect. Best £5 or so you will spend today if you are going.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just made the bus journey Worthing to Brighton, taken just over an hour fair bit of traffic on coast road after stopping at shore ham and traffic Severn dials to the station

This, I assume, is the replacement buses. I hope the 700 is not overcrowded? Was that a fast bus? Do the buses stop at Fishersgate etc>?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This, I assume, is the replacement buses. I hope the 700 is not overcrowded?

:lolol: you realise theres hundreds if not thousands of fans and others likely to head to Brighton this afternoon, all able to find alternatives to the rail service. one should assume they will all be overcrowded.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is my ticket valid for Brio's the Italian restaurant by Shoreham station ?

FFS

Only valid for a medium lasagne and a delicious, cold pint of lager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here